• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Atlas 3.0:1 31 spline input

Jwhit55

Atlas 3.0:1 31 spline input ,drivers drop, all 300m internals, 1350 yokes, no speedo sensor. Going to keep shifters and trans adapter. Has about 10 rides since install back in January. Nothing wrong just going a different direction. Currently still installed in buggy and picture is the day it was delivered to my shop. Located right outside Knoxville Tn, please pm me for contact info. $1800. Thanks, Jamie

I didn't know fastenal could do shipping?? I usually don't fool with shipping just because I work outta town and don't get home until the weekend by then everything is closed. Thanks for letting my know that, I'll keep them in mind next time!!

You're welcome. I've used them a couple times. Shipped a set of wheels, and had a Miller 251 shipped to me. Both were right around $150 strapped to a pallet.

You have to set it all up on line. Got to Fastenal's website and find the 3PL services. You fill out a form and they'll contact you with a quote. Usually within 24hrs.

I understand shipping would be cheaper than a new one! But if ya can't get a pice shipped then it's hard to buy! I bought one 2100 shipped! I also just shipped my 4 speed atlas for 220.00 and used ups if that helps anyone :dblthumb:

New case should be here Thursday so this one will be pulled out this weekend and ready for someone to come get!!

Got it pulled out today and it's good as new just a lil dirty!!