• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Atlas 4spd

She driver drop really looking for pass drop. That is a good deal tho. Honestly didnt realize i never put what drop i was looking for in the op.

Re:

1310 yokes and Atlas is a little confusing to me, but 11.7 sounds incredibly slow. Like, need 3.73's or numerically lower to be able to use that gear.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I have a 4 spd in my buggy. For what I do can't say I have ever needed it. Just fyi if you contact them around the black Friday and cyber Monday sales I saved almost a grand off of mine brand new.

civicmindedex79 said:
I have a 4 spd in my buggy. For what I do can't say I have ever needed it. Just fyi if you contact them around the black Friday and cyber Monday sales I saved almost a grand off of mine brand new.

Thats the dead line on finding a used one. If i cant find one by then was gonna just buy new. Im rocking the little turbo 4 banger toyota power and love the ability to let the thing crawl long rock trails, but also let it spool up and let it eat on the loose dirt up here in midwest. Did you go straight through advance adapters or a vendor? Im looking at around $3400 shipped new from a vendor.

I went through Atlas. I will try and look to see what I ended up paying. I bought the upgraded 1410 yokes, cable shifters, and can't remember what else, but I am pretty sure mine was close to that range. plus when I bought mine was when they pulled them off the market and did the redesign and I had to wait on that.