• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATLAS CABLE SHIFTER DIMENSIONS

1SAWB

yup thats my side action
I"m looking to get atlas cable shifter dimensions. back story is that I just found out that my t-case shifter was part of the crap stolen and since I now need to buy one im looking at a cable shifter, i'm looking to get the height of the shifter's to the top of the knobs as if it where mounted in a dash or console. Id also like to get the amount of throw it has. I e-mailed Northwest fab and they said 10" tall and 14" of total throw :eek: sounded huge to me :dunno:

I can't help on the cable shifter dimensions, but I have a set of standard Atlas shifters I'll sell pretty cheap if it'll help you out.

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I've got a brand new set of atlas cable shifters we ended up not using that I would sell you right if your interested.

** edit** I should have read the post closer. I have some cable shifters in the shop. When I go there tomorrow I will get you some measurements

My shifters measuring from my dash are a 6" stroke. That's measuring from the furthest point each way on the knob. Also it is 10" high at the highest point from the mounting point (not including what is sunk below the console). Need any pics just let me know. :dblthumb:

hokie_yj said:
I can't help on the cable shifter dimensions, but I have a set of standard Atlas shifters I'll sell pretty cheap if it'll help you out.

Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Ben...I let you know

They are simple, and easy to fab up.. Once you never have to fight with packaging to mount shiters/cables etc, it will be hard to go with any other setup again