• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Attn Hikers of NWW...need advice...

Pls stay away from Mt Pilchuck ... I'm tired of having to drive up to granite falls to find people who can't read the signs ....

http://heraldnet.com/article/200807...#Crews.find.two.hikers.lost.on.Mount.Pilchuck

Uh then quit Search and Rescue if your tired of doing what you signed up to do. :fawkdancesmiley:

Thanks for the warning though, I'll keep you in mind when I ignore every last sign. When you come to rescue me please bring a six pack of PBR, I'll probably be thirsty.

actually my new vehicle doesn't even have a sticker on it :fawkdancesmiley:

But actually I show up to 80% of the missions. It's just the repetitive ones that suck. Any time there is somebody missing on Pilchuck the first thing to do is go to the P5000 road cause 75% of the time they missed the sign and wander to the south side of the mountain.

actually my new vehicle doesn't even have a sticker on it :fawkdancesmiley:

But actually I show up to 80% of the missions. It's just the repetitive ones that suck. Any time there is somebody missing on Pilchuck the first thing to do is go to the P5000 road cause 75% of the time they missed the sign and wander to the south side of the mountain.

we ended up hikin Pilchuck because the bridge was out at the Ice Caves. Pilchuck was still under snow. I could see how people could get lost out there, trails were not marked well, and the little map at the begining doesn't give any good info. We ended up going the winter route that follows the spine of the mountain, we turned back when the group ahead of us broke out their ice picks and ropes.

okay here are my pictures

IMG%5D

the daughter on the ice cave trail
IMG%5D
2008_0706mtpilchuckhike0001.jpg

IMG%5D
the group on Mt. Pilchuck
IMG%5D
2008_0706mtpilchuckhike0026.jpg

nick and his fiance Melissa
IMG%5D
2008_0706mtpilchuckhike0028.jpg

a waterfall that was really pretty
IMG%5D
2008_0706mtpilchuckhike0031.jpg

nick taking a picture of the same waterfall
IMG%5D
2008_0706mtpilchuckhike0032.jpg

nick on a snowfield
IMG%5D
2008_0706mtpilchuckhike0033.jpg

and somewhere along the way, our camera wound up taking a dump, and now it wont take any more pictures, and the rest of the pictures that I was able to take are really fuzzy, and poopy

Last edited:
i see alot of red x's might just be the comp im using.

ive got a few as well...
one of the small waterfalls on the way up...
PilchuckHike002.jpg

my fiance in one of the snowfields...
PilchuckHike012.jpg

Don and his daughter
PilchuckHike013.jpg

another waterfall off in the distance...
PilchuckHike016.jpg

the group, minus me on top of one of the small rock walls you have to climb.
PilchuckHike019.jpg