• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

attn john g

TOMMY RAINS

hey john my account vanished can you help me ? i re registered with a new password but i cant change my add in the vendors section thanks TommyRains

We had a problem a while back and some names got deleted. We do not know why. Once the same name is re-created, there is no way to tie the old one back in. I can change your sign up date and your post count if you know about what they were.

I think I could have gotten the old one back if the record had not been overwritten when you re-signed up using the same login.

Im having problems logging in on my cell and computer thos is another cell phone of mine that keeps me logged on but when I type my password a white screen comes up and somw kind of text that makes no sense bit at the end it says password inc which I guess means wrong password but I know its right same one I have been using since the start.

tbacon38 said:
Im having problems logging in on my cell and computer thos is another cell phone of mine that keeps me logged on but when I type my password a white screen comes up and somw kind of text that makes no sense bit at the end it says password inc which I guess means wrong password but I know its right same one I have been using since the start.

I can change your password and see if that helps. Send me an email so I have a reply address. [email protected]