• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATTN: Tahuya Fun Run, June 9th. (WA State)

Travis1

The Quadrapaws are putting on another Fun Run in Tahuya. It's similar to a poker run, but no cards. Prizes are listed in the flier below.

We would like to see lots of people there. The proceeds from this event will be used to further support the Tahuya ORV area.

Thanks,
Travis Waldher
Quadrapaws, President

2007flierqg7.jpg

We will also be raffling off a Limited Chip Foose Edition, 193 piece Mac Toolset. Raffle tickets will be selling for $2 each, or 6 for $10, free delivery to within 100 miles of Seattle.

The current plan is to only sell more tickets at the fun run and have the drawing that day at 4pm. I'll let people know if we are going to sell them online as well. Some sort of shipping arrangement would need to be made though.

Again, the procedes go toward supporting the Tahuya ORV trail system.

fooseboxfliersmyu7.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be there. Just trying to decide if I want to trailer or not.
For the raffle, do you have to be present to win?? I may not stick around till 4:00.
The wife broke her leg, so I'll be hauling ars home after the run.

I'll be there. Just trying to decide if I want to trailer or not.
For the raffle, do you have to be present to win?? I may not stick around till 4:00.
The wife broke her leg, so I'll be hauling ars home after the run.

I am almost positive you do not have to be present for the raffle, I will find out for sure tomarrow when they come to pick up more prizes.

Confirmed, you need not to be present to win the raffle prize.:awesomework:

So anyone from the site comming out for this?
Granted its not by any means hard core trails, but it will be fun with a lot of great prizes and if you catch up to me I will have a hat for ya :awesomework:

So anyone from the site comming out for this?
Granted its not by any means hard core trails, but it will be fun with a lot of great prizes and if you catch up to me I will have a hat for ya :awesomework:

I'll be there. What kindof hat??????? And where will you be at, are you working a section or booth or whatever?