• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

attn.TIG welders: miller syncrowave 250

Hey Doug... Recognize this guy ? :flipoff:
railjob21.jpg
All that handrail was pre-made pickets :flipoff: :flipoff: atleast i tigged it.

hey it's Jeffer. :cheer: That looks like a Bender job, one of Charlotte's cluster fawks??

I got a question for ya Mark, why is there 2 big kinks on the goose neck coming down on the top grab?? :corn: Looks like the bend wasn't tight enough and somebody tried to make it work. :;

That was a Bender job, They gave us the tightest radius wood cap they had and matched it. The bend wasnt tight enough. Jeffy did Field take-off, Merle/bender designed, jeffy rolled the radius peices matched to the wood cap. I did everything else. Did what i could with the radius peice.

Only picture of that section that i have, with the wood cap on.

railjob3.jpg

railjob2.jpg

Amateurish at best :fawkdancesmiley: It was one of my first large jobs, I fit everything. Hose B welded some, i welded some, Me and jeff installed.

Yea charlotte, how could you tell? :haha:

Last edited:
Looks better with the wood on there, and Charlotte shouldn't design railing, she sucks at it. :haha:

I know this thread turned into a **** comparing show back in the day but I had to bump it from the dead. I figured its safe since have the poster in this thread are banned and the others don't come on here anymore.

Dusted off the tig skills (what little I have) today and it felt good. I had fun getting back under the hood for a little while building something cool and helping a friend out. Critique if you must but I just wanted to share and see where it goes.

Attachments

• IMG_3373.jpg
    IMG_3373.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3374.jpg
    IMG_3374.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 147
If anyone is interested I have a Hobart 180 TIG machine I will sell for $600.
I got a new Lincoln precision 275 is only reason for sale.

Latest posts