• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Atv sites that are local?

Rich1

I looked--I listened--I changed
Anyone on here got info on local Atv sites or organizations........

I ride a Honda Trx 250 and tried a few search's but can't really find anything local on specific Honda Atv's or forums.

Whats some good places to check out guys / gals?

------------------------

I've been doing alot of riding up at Capitol Forest lately and don't really hear about anyone else on here riding up there. anyone else on here ride there?

Last edited:
For dedicated groups there dont seem to be many, there are some in OR. that do the CALi-WA. trips. There are alot of trials to play on, Cap. Forest is the least challenging, but a nice place to run FS roads, most like trails though... Best bet is to google till your fingers drop off finding places, groups and maps and just getting out and rubbing elbows with others...

I like Evans Creek on a quad. Elbe is OK, but lots more stumps, I prefer the hillclimbs. Capitol forest is huge, I have barely explored it, supposed to be lots of atv trails, maybe get a map and try a different entrance, I see you are in Olympia, may as well scout your backyard.

Rich do a search for waddell camp grounds. it is off exit 95 on I5. we like it there. it is part of the capitol forest. as far as sites to share riding and info I go to sandlakeduners but that is a dune site for oregon mainly and that is a good all around quad for your family. we have 2 of the 07 models for our 10 and 13yr old daughters. my wife rides an o6 400ex and I rock an 04 raptor 660. quading is sure fun no matter what you ride though, just gear up for when (not if) you colide with another dumbass rider or fall off.

Rich unless you are under 100lbs you need a bigger ride, (I'm selling a fast as hell YFZ450)

back to your question, I don't know of anysite but for riding spots there is:
Beverly Dunes
Moses Dunes
Tahuya in Belfair
Evans Creek
Rieter Pit
Stradle Line

Then there is always the Oregon Dunes:
Florence
Winchester Bay
Coos Bay

Rich unless you are under 100lbs you need a bigger ride, (I'm selling a fast as hell YFZ450)

back to your question, I don't know of anysite but for riding spots there is:
Beverly Dunes
Moses Dunes
Tahuya in Belfair
Evans Creek
Rieter Pit
Stradle Line

Then there is always the Oregon Dunes:
Florence
Winchester Bay
Coos Bay

I will take florence for the weekend. we are heading south tomorrow rain or shine.

I ride putt putt style with my kids 9 & 5 and the wife.

the honda's are perfect for us to get out as a family and just putt on the trails, my daughter is 5yrs old on a 50cc and the boy on a 90. I'm not out to make bermwalls or fly off **** anymore. getting too old to heal, lol.

i know where all the trails are up at capitol and then some, was wondering where the sites are for atv's local around here. seems thered be something like this; nw-w or something where all the quader's hung out.

anyhow, "i'm not into the whole power thing of it anymore!" but these little honda's are pretty cool and dependable. 4 stroke, auto clutch's and fun as hell to ride because they're so light. It's all about the comfort and fun level for us as a family now. not hitting a jump at 60mph and yeah....

Tahulya , Outta Belfair , Its Killer ... Lots Of Long Nice Trails .. Good Kids And Momdad Riding... I Go There On My 400 Ex All The Time.my Wife Rides A Polaris 350 And I Have A Polaris 250 Rental For Friends...good Fun

Don't forget Walker Valley, east of Mt Vernon, there are quite a few trails in that DNR area for quads, try looking up nw quad association, might find some good info there also. good luck and have fun. i've taken my KingQuad up there a few times its a good area for quading.