• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

awesome craigslist find in PTown

So in high school I had a 3/4 ton 4x4 chevy that ran pretty good, go figure. There is a mud road that kids go play on. One rainy night buddy of mine with a 4x4 comes through town saying there are 2 truck stuck on woodland that need pulled out. He couldn't get the job done in his bronco. So I get chains and head out there. a ranger and a chevy both 2wd. Both of them are high as a ****ing kite and its pouring rain. I hook the ranger, get him out, he gives me $20 and can't thank me enough. They were far enough back that a wrecker wouldn't have gotten there and he knew he was doing good (no cops). Second guy I pull out, he's like 30 with 2 18 year olds with him. cool guy. He gives me $4 and shows me a hundy, says we'll go to the gas station and break it, he'll pay me. Tries to lose me on the way into town. can't so he goes to the gas station. When we get there, he goes in, buys some beer, then tells me to **** off. He's goes about 240, I'm 170, I guess I am a *****. he asked if I wanted to fight about it, I'm like, not really, it's $16, why don't you just give it to me. gets in his truck and leaves ::)

So anyway, now he's a rich man selling meteors for somewhere between 10 grand and over a hundred grand and I'm a laid off excavator that fabs on the side laughing1
This guy is a **** up, its hilarious. I think he holds it down 5 months out of the year mowing yards laughing1