• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AX-10 rock racer

Dude

Well here it is, now there will be a lot of R&D to get this car dialed in. I took it for a spin, it seems fast enough, but I think it could be a bit faster. I am geared to 5:1 right now. I might just go down to 4.50:1 or something between the two. The suspension is nice for crawling, but seemed a little stiff for the higher speed dirt runs I made. That is going to be the hard part, getting the right balance between going fast and for crawling. It should be a fun experience to figure this thing out and get it dialed.

Specs:
Mr. Burpsalot tube chassis, modified by BMRC
Ax-10 axles
Ax-10 trans
Axial aluminum bodied shocks
RCP aluminum C's
RCP aluminum knuckles
RCP straight axle adapter with ss straight axles
Novak RCE esc
Koyoso Magnetic Mayhem 22t motor
Hobbico CS-170 servo
RC4WD Super Narrow (BL01N) wheels
Axial sticky compound tires (subject to change)
Northwest Traction Technologies 5.25" pinks

On to the pics,

which lizards did you have...I have heard the race compounds actually aren't that bad. If you're talking about the stock lizards then ya they sucki hairy ballz

The Lizards on this one are the stickies. I had to change those tires out for something softer for high speed, remember this car is a rock racer.:;

Losi's are so 07 anyways, I had the first set in WA., they climb good and that is about it, they don't side hill worth a ****. Just wait until the losi's start to show some wear.:; The Losi's are a good tire though, the M3 Mashers are just as good if not better in my opinion. But you have to buck up and buy the MSD rock solid beadlocks to hold them on a rim. The M3 Masher does have a thin bead.

I have the M3 Mashers on the AX-10 right now and the M3 Hammers are on the TLT GC-1.

I will be bringing this car to the comp in hope to spark some interest in some rock racing. I hope to be holding some events this summer. :awesomework: