• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Axel helmets large

bigbchevy

I have two axle helmets they are large one is new never worn the other is used one time both look new. $50 each obo
5cd3344fa3d7207a51635cfcb4dad30f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan I can probably fit them in a flat rate box

bigbchevy what going on, I have sent you the money thru Paypal for the helmet on February 9th. I have been waiting for the helmet to be shipped to me. I have sent you two pm's asking if you had shipped the helmet to me and if you had what was the tracking number, and you have not replied to me. Please reply to me with the status or I will get Paypal involved.

70Scout said:
bigbchevy what going on, I have sent you the money thru Paypal for the helmet on February 9th. I have been waiting for the helmet to be shipped to me. I have sent you two pm's asking if you had shipped the helmet to me and if you had what was the tracking number, and you have not replied to me. Please reply to me with the status or I will get Paypal involved.

If he does not reply, send me a PM and I'll give you the email address he used to sign up for Hardline.

He was on Feb 13th.
I was going to give him through the weekend to reply here.
I will try calling him tomorrow.

Update: Sent an email to him on Sunday, (his work email) no reply today.
I called his cell phone today, left a message, no return call.

If you are wondering if they were sold before I sent the $$,
when I saw they were sold I sent a PM asking if one was mine and he replied yes.

Will update if anything changes.

He has these for sale on another site as welll. Greatlakes4x4. Might wanna post over there and let them guys know whats up He has em as sold over there too.

Axel large off road helmets
http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=393066

UPDATE:
I have called his cell and left messages to call me back.
I have sent text messages to his phone.
I sent emails to his email address
I have call where he worked, they said he does not work there anymore.
I have not heard back from bigbchevy yet.
The only thing I have not done yet is book of faces messaging

DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MONEY.

Re:

Start a paypal claim, that seemed to get his attention pretty quick for me. He texted me this morning and i told him what it would take to make it right, he lowballed that and i said ok, ill stick with my paypal claim, then he sent me what i had asked for originally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk