• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

axial crawler

zuk-86

possibly gonna be picking up a axial crawler , complete with extra parts , 2 sets of wheels and tires , charger , battery , and remote , im new to these things about how much are these worth ?

stock shocks with coils inside , stock axles , so im assuming everything is stock other than the tcs edge tube chassy , and has aluminum revolver beadlocks removable weights , and panther tires , as well as stock tires and wheels , misc. parts , controller , battery pack , charger , stock body

Last edited:
here is a couple pics , let me know if its a decent deal , i dont know to much about them im just getting into them thanks

0104011926.jpg

0104011924.jpg

0104011920.jpg

downsized_0104011834.jpg

thanks guys , appreciate it , like i said i am new to these , i have had nitro rc trucks and cars but not these . im gonna be meeting with the guy tomorrow to get it . hopefully all goes well

good deal there 70 just in the wheels wieghts on that:awesomework:

its a good start, as a base and first crawler!

thanks guys for the info , glad to know that its worth it , plus gives my wife a peace of mind knowing im making a good deal , she wasnt to thrilled on idea of a new hobby but you can never have enough