• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Axles and other parts

B

bigsilly

($3500)Front Chevy Dana 60 - 6.17 gears, Reid Racing Knuckles, Poly flanges, Detroit, 35 spline inners and outers, BTF cover
($1500)Rear Dana 60 - 35 spline, Spool, BTF cover
($900)Dana 300 - 4:1 Lomax, 32 spline outputs front and rear *SOLD*
($3000)2001 LS1 complete w/harness
($1000)POS steering *SOLD Pending payment*
($1000)Art Carr TH350

Re: Chassis and parts

wngrog said:
:fish:

Why wouldn't Cole get the chassis??

Because I don't want a chassis that Jim is going to have to cut up to fit some of my stuff in. Plus my chassis will have some things different from this one.

Might want to try selling it on NC4x4 Joel. Theres alot of guys on there that would like a Jims Garage Buggy, who know his stuff well.

Marty said:
Might want to try selling it on NC4x4 Joel. Theres alot of guys on there that would like a Jims Garage Buggy, who know his stuff well.
Thanks Marty, I will do that. I am not very familiar with that board.

No problem, there are already pics of yours on there (cant remember your number 12,13?) But Jim has a thread with all his chassis he has done, so people can see progress pics of it being built.

Marty said:
No problem, there are already pics of yours on there (cant remember your number 12,13?) But Jim has a thread with all his chassis he has done, so people can see progress pics of it being built.

I know that it isn't 13 ;)

Marty said:
Yeah, just found that thread. Mine was #11.