• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

B&B - North Vs South Bounty Hill - August 22-23, 2015

All my parts should be in by the end of the week. Should give me plenty of time to get mine ready for a good beating

Piece of advice. Watch your tires with big wheel speed. The rock is all limestone rittled with seashells. If I'm not moving I will shoot up for the day or to watch a few hrs. Joel has definitely got a very nice facility.

Re:

I went by there yesterday but everything is so grown over that not even areas I knew the location of were recognizable. No one has rode those hills at all this season. We're going to need to do some clearing to ride much of anything. Forget finding the bounty hill to take pics.

Re:

patooyee said:
I went by there yesterday but everything is so grown over that not even areas I knew the location of were recognizable. No one has rode those hills at all this season. We're going to need to do some clearing to ride much of anything. Forget finding the bounty hill.
Well that sucks. I pm"d the op this morning asking for a contact number to ask some questions before I commit. Looks like I have another question to add to the list :****:

Re:

The op is on vacation at the moment. I think for a week? I'm pretty sure he has no phone or internet.

The ride/comp will still happen. We may have to just go out there and do some clearing one day before. My main point in the post above is just that I couldn't get any pics like I said I would. Or rather, I got pics of lots of tall pretty trees if you want them. :D

Re:

Sorry, just re read my post. I'm not saying anything is cancelled. I just meant to say forget getting the pics I wanted.

Jonathan, I sent you a PM, we are loading up now will be around a little while today. I heard those trails are bad under cut, the usual crowd will not even get on them, they were grown up in late spring when we were last there and we didn't even fool with them. My 49's will clean them off for y'all but them 43's gona get a work out I tell you what. If your calendar is clear that weekend come for at least Sat and Sunday, I will bring the fire wood so we can all sit around sip some clear and get to know each other, we are going to have a good time and I bet you will bring the family back. EVERYONE is welcome to this ride even ford driving auburn fans. RTR
Also, may have a little more money coming for the bounty but don't loose focus this is all about getting as many of the flatlanders out as possible.

<--still in. And if your 49s don't clear it off, I betcha rays 54s will. He proved this weekend, that the big ole bastard will double as a bush hog/clear cut saw :****: Cept for that one tree :flipoff1:

Buggy is going to the drive train shop this weekend for the 76 kit install. I told him I need it done so I can make this race. I got a dirty look but he hasn't let me down yet.

Yall got room to set up a gayzr course I got 20 bucks says my ol lady hurt some feelings! Hell we got good daylight till 730 so we should have plenty of time to run both. Mash yer motor racing just bring all the winnings home. :dblthumb:

Re: Re: B&B - North Vs South Bounty Hill - August 22-23, 2015

BUG-E J said:
Yall got room to set up a gayzr course I got 20 bucks says my ol lady hurt some feelings! Hell we got good daylight till 730 so we should have plenty of time to run both. Mash yer motor racing just bring all the winnings home. :dblthumb:
There's plenty of room for it. The park is really designed for sxs's. Jeep jam is their biggest annual event and if you go you will find about 15 jeeps and literally about 3000 rzrs. Just not sure anyone has time to organize another race.