• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired B-day present #1

P said:
You CheapJ... did your 88CC kit come in yet ? booyang

I wanna see how yours and mine stack up . I got exhaust and yours wont have so I suspect "hope" mine will still out run yours.... even though it will be fun to have two big bore fitty's together be awesome racing. We need to build a track. thumb.gif

Got a teack in the making at the house. Got one local that is ready to run now also. thumb.gif

yea.. Big Bore came in yesterday
pops and i are planning on gettin it together sat...
pan on doin a full tech thread after all my mods are complete..

and as far as yours being faster.... Pshhht..
All the fiddy gurus say Free flow pipes on the 50s or 88's if you will are only bling factor.
the added backpressure and richer mixture form the stock header combined w/ a modded stock (free flow) cannister provide better dyno numbers...
Idk tho... Im just broke right now.. but i plan on runnin the oval Yoshimura after xmas... they say it sounds badass...

Does your kit have the aftermarket vented and decked race head??? stage 2 mx cam?? flat top piston??/ 22 and 25 mm valves....?? roller rockers
Plus addin the HD clutch springs. equivelent of shift kit in auto... :flipoff1:

Idk figure they'll be about teh same... we'll see thou..
I want the fork extenders and the fox air shock now.... :afro:

CheapJ7 said:
yea.. Big Bore came in yesterday
pops and i are planning on gettin it together sat...
pan on doin a full tech thread after all my mods are complete..

and as far as yours being faster.... Pshhht..
All the fiddy gurus say Free flow pipes on the 50s or 88's if you will are only bling factor.
the added backpressure and richer mixture form the stock header combined w/ a modded stock (free flow) cannister provide better dyno numbers...
Idk tho... Im just broke right now.. but i plan on runnin the oval Yoshimura after xmas... they say it sounds badass...

Does your kit have the aftermarket vented and decked race head??? stage 2 mx cam?? flat top piston??/ 22 and 25 mm valves....?? roller rockers
Plus addin the HD clutch springs. equivelent of shift kit in auto... :flipoff1:

Idk figure they'll be about teh same... we'll see thou..
I want the fork extenders and the fox air shock now.... :afro:

:eek: Dayum you've spent more ON modding the bike then you spent buying the bike ! laughing1 Yours better out run mine or Im going to laugh and point fingers at you ! :flipoff1: