• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bachelor Ride

Afarmer1062

Figured I would throw this up here for anyone that might want to join. Should be a good time!

Attachments

• 795DFEA2-ECA8-40AF-B63E-A53C8E234450.png
    795DFEA2-ECA8-40AF-B63E-A53C8E234450.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 185
I was standing up in my pop up pushing on the side against the wind so it wouldn't fold up. I think the tornado hit about 10 miles away.

yeah f that. it was bad enough being at aop during that strom. i thought the enclosed was going to flop over. next time there's a warning like that i'm just going to get a hotel. although somehow the kids slept through the whole thing.

yeah f that. it was bad enough being at aop during that strom. i thought the enclosed was going to flop over. next time there's a warning like that i'm just going to get a hotel. although somehow the kids slept through the whole thing.
Yeah kinda made me rethink my setup. I may just use my regular trailer and start renting cabins from now on lol.

Yeah kinda made me rethink my setup. I may just use my regular trailer and start renting cabins from now on lol.

Yeah that's not a bad idea either. Way better on gas too than pulling that big ass enclosed around. Do the Hawk Pride cabins have bathrooms/showers in them?

Last edited:

Cabin Rental Details

Cabins #1 and #2 are authentic log cabins located a short walk from the bath and shower facilities.
Cabin-12-interior_2-2-scaled.jpg
Cabin-12-interior_3-2-scaled.jpg
cabin-12-interior-2-scaled.jpg

These cabins can sleep five people and contain a full bed, a bunk bed with a full bed on the bottom and twin bed above, and an upstairs loft area that is perfect for an air mattress or cot (not provided). Each cabin includes AC, heat, refrigerator, microwave, table and coffee maker.
Cabins #3-6 are authentic log cabins and the most recent to be built at Hawk Pride.
cabins-3-5-interior-1-scaled.jpg
cabins-3-5-interior_3-1-scaled.jpg
cabins-3-5-interior_2-1-scaled.jpg

Each cabin contains heat, A/C, a bathroom with a sink and shower, and a kitchen counter with a sink and refrigerator. Each has a full bed with single bunk above, a fold-out futon, and additional full bed available. A coffee maker and microwave are also provided.
These cabins are located conveniently near the check-in station in downtown Hawk Pride.
Cabins #7 & 8 have the same layout and are connected. Large groups wanting more space should consider renting both.
Cabins7-8-interior_3-1-rotated.jpg
Cabins7-8-interior_4-1-scaled.jpg
Cabins7-8-interior_2-1-rotated.jpg
Cabins7-8-interior-1-scaled.jpg
Cabins7-8-interior_5-1-scaled.jpg

Each cabin has a bathroom with a shower as well as AC, heat, a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and kitchen sink. They contain a full bed with a twin bed above it and a set of twin bunk beds. They also have covered patios and pedestal "park style" grills located near each unit.

Yeah that's not a bad idea either. Way better on gas too than pulling that big ass enclosed around. Do the Hawk Pride cabins have bathrooms/showers in them?
I also bent my trailer frame pretty good on the way down apparently. I think I graded the highway all the way back to Indiana with my dovetail.