• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to square one.......

swapped out the monster truck pan for a kevco, got a cardboard roof and dash, relocated the ecu under the dash instead of over the engine, moved the cutting brake.

Need some aluminum now.:D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

swapped out the monster truck pan for a kevco, got a cardboard roof and dash, relocated the ecu under the dash instead of over the engine, moved the cutting brake.

Need some aluminum now.:D

Save time and money and just keep the cardboard! :fawkdancesmiley:

i appreciate the offer, but i just picked up a 5x10 sheet this morning. :beer: Do you have a brake? I need to make a couple bends for the roof, my dash, and one peice of the firewall. I could arrange compensation for your time and tooling.

I yanked out all the cardboard, and had to get shorter bolts for the Kevco pan, it's in now and done. Mounted the dipstick, and got most of the exhaust done, once the driveline is in i can build the crossover pipe.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks good Clark...

Your first trip out you need to wheel with $Mark... he will help you get all your new body panels to fit just right. :cheer:

Thanks Nate, I'll contact you once i have it all cut out.

Titanium grab bar with a quick release and pinch style tube to make it telescoping and removable. Let me tell you It's LIGHT! .035 bars and .045 stem. The pinch tube is stainless, so no rust! OH ****!!!

picture.php

picture.php

i like the grab bar. i am working on one with multiple adjustments but i like the pinch idea.

heres a better picture of the pinch joint/ quick release, it gets plenty tight, and is infinately adjustable. I will add some grips later.

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
the ti grab handle is a nice touch, I would move that cutting brake to the floor its going to be a pain to bleed the air out were you got it mounted:awesomework:

not much progress but the knuckles and truss' are fully welded and the diffs are setup, waiting on shafts to arrive, trying to get the front driveshaft figured out in the meantime, it's going to be a really tight fit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts