• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

backflip

IN my drunken stupor I thought it felt more like a somersault laughing1 I really wish it were daylight and sober with less trees, I think I could have stuck some good wheelies. As it were, I was on my third party of the night and had been drinking for 10 hours :drinkers:
We got back to my shop at 1245 and the guys in town from ST Louis were like, we aren't done, lets go. We rode my creek til 4:30. My wife was so proud molaugh

blacksheep10 said:
IN my drunken stupor I thought it felt more like a somersault laughing1 I really wish it were daylight and sober with less trees, I think I could have stuck some good wheelies. As it were, I was on my third party of the night and had been drinking for 10 hours :drinkers:
We got back to my shop at 1245 and the guys in town from ST Louis were like, we aren't done, lets go. We rode my creek til 4:30. My wife was so proud molaugh

I wouldn't expect any less! thumb.gif

I thought we were coming back out to go wheelin' but my passenger wanted to leave so we rolled out. I'm diggin' the night rides. Still needs to cool down a bit though.

You guys have no idea. the guys from out of town didn't have much rzr time, and also brought the buggy I worked on for them. Pretty much a 5" longer twin of wyatt's old one. It did amazing, climbed some cool hills, did great everywhere, then we got on the rzrs. Holy **** they couldn't get enough and still wanted to ride when the sun was almost up. These things take a major beating. I talked mad **** on mine when I got it because it kept breaking. Now I know when to gas it, when to let off and hit everything with speed. Watch the vid where I hit a hill that is hard in a standard at 1:12. Then Rob hits it right after me with more wheelbase. All it takes is a little pop and you're up, never need to really beat on a hill, just jump up it and idle the top.
Rob, I'm not picking on you, it took me a while and some broken parts to get there.
These things are tough as hell to stand up to me for as long as it has :woody:

blacksheep10 said:
You guys have no idea. the guys from out of town didn't have much rzr time, and also brought the buggy I worked on for them. Pretty much a 5" longer twin of wyatt's old one. It did amazing, climbed some cool hills, did great everywhere, then we got on the rzrs. Holy **** they couldn't get enough and still wanted to ride when the sun was almost up. These things take a major beating. I talked mad **** on mine when I got it because it kept breaking. Now I know when to gas it, when to let off and hit everything with speed. Watch the vid where I hit a hill that is hard in a standard at 1:12. Then Rob hits it right after me with more wheelbase. All it takes is a little pop and you're up, never need to really beat on a hill, just jump up it and idle the top.
Rob, I'm not picking on you, it took me a while and some broken parts to get there.
These things are tough as hell to stand up to me for as long as it has :woody:

No offense taken. I need to learn how to drive---these RZR's are different than anything I've wheel'd before.

Badass video Travis, thanks for putting that together! Kelly's backflip came out way better than I expected for a night video.

Anything in particular you were breaking Kelly? Looks like ya'll could find a weak point pretty quick. :****: :drinkers:

Just from seeing these things at the parks around here, I'm amazed at the beating they'll take.

These things are so damn tough. I am shocked every time I go out at how they can hold up to such a beating.

Super ATV billet AL front cage. I actually deformed the Alum enough that it wouldn't apply correctly, and was going in and out while I was driving. It was after a drunk night at SMORR
both tie rods pretty quickly, bent A arms that were already plated in to toughen them up. Broke a rear hub (billet front hubs, Miles breaks a front EVERY time he rides. ) Then the rear wheel bearings went out and at the caliper in half in a matter of minutes.
Really, if you look them over (I don't, I get drunk, air up tires, ride) and never ever land on the throttle, you should see a long long life out of them. Oh yeah, don't hit trees either. I'm putting one back together that needs a whole front frame section where the A arms and diff attach cut off and redone. Taco'd bad bad.
ON the one I got from Lay, first ledge I went off under throttle, I could have ridden it out no problem, the tie rod let loose, the tire came around 90* and knocked the master cyl loose and somehow I dislocated my shoulder (that was a first). It broke the Alum wheel lip off, gashed a bighorn, broke the CV and a couple other things. I was pissed, second time I'd ridden rzrs and it failed that easy. Since then I've seen what they can take if you know how to drive and upgrade tie rods right away. Both of mine have angle welded on them in a drunken stupor. Looks like **** but works.