• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Badmoggerfawker buggy $6500

BNBOFFROAD

As much as it pains me to do this I have to sell the best buggy I've ever owned and my crawlerhauler .the buggy is all
2" and 1 3/4 d.o.m
full floors and firewall .
aluminum top secured with trick tabs
Lexan hood secured with daystar hood pin kits
02 ls5.3 out of a Tahoe with 80k harness and computer done by jims
Hooker block hugger headers.
New performance spark plug wires and heat shields.
Moroso 7 quart steel oil pan with remote filter
Big aluminum radiator with tarus fan
Never gets above 200 degrees
Trans built th350 manual valve bodies
Remote cooler with electric fan runs super cool.
Twin sticked flipped dana 300.
Unimog 404 axles that have been converted to 5on5.5 bolt pattern with wilwood disc brake coversion. gear reduction is 7to1.
Toyota flange style driveshafts.
Has high flow orbital and double ended ram with power steering cooler.
Tires and wheels are allied 17"beadlocks with 85% tread sticky maxxis creepy crawlers
Seats are corbeau Baja ultras with crow racing harnesses .
All lights are led .
Front is 7"led 80watts bright!
Rock lights are little 18watt square leds
Taillights are led
Mtx Bluetooth sound bar "awesome!"
Gauges are equies with led bulbs.

Buggy is awesome there are some issues that need to be addressed .
One being it needs a new portal box and probably gears on the drivers rear I busted it on the last wheeling trip . branik sells plate steel boxes for $650 a piece which are way beefier and stronger than the cast steel boxes.if I had the money I would buy four of these which are about the same cost as rcvs for a 60
And be done with it .
2 It needs 2.5 air shocks or coilovers or something different in the front it seems like it is just too heavy in the front for the 2.0 air shocks as it pretty much rides on the bump stops.
3.needs one new front bumpstop
4.the Moroso oil pan leaks because the driveshaft got into it when the carrier bearing failed ,i was gonna take it off section it and weld a skid on it ,it don't leak bad but it leaks along with the trans and transfercase.show me a rig that doesn't leak or have dents and it Is probably a trailer queen.
This rig works awesome and if the things that need fixed were fixed I wouldn't ask anything less than 15k!
If you want a rig that will walk insane ledges and massive boulders and make you be the envy of your friends this is it! It kills me that I have to get rid of it but my company is goin under and I'm gonna have to pay off some loans so I can go back to school .the trailer and sleeper are perfect I have a clean title with the trailer and I've wired the sleeper for 110v it comes with brand new A.c. unit and Has a brand new mattress .the door has a new window in it and the awning goes over the trailer.trailer has ramps not pictured. this combo makes wheeling awesome .if you have any questions text me or call 8283876514.I stand behind what I sell .if you wanted to buy the parts I would fix this thing for a little extra$

Re: Badmoggerfawker buggy and creepersleeper crawlerhauler $11k

Almost 500 views in 1 day and no offer$? Lol I'm open

Re: Badmoggerfawker buggy and creepersleeper crawlerhauler $11k

Might trade for another rig and some cash my way

Re: Badmoggerfawker buggy and creepersleeper crawlerhauler $10k

$8000 for buggy come get it this a steal of a deal at this price

Re: Badmoggerfawker buggy $7k

if you still have this in 2 weeks when I get back from vacation I will be in contact! bump for a cool buggy. love the portals

Re: Badmoggerfawker buggy $7k

If anyone want to get in touch with the orignal owner/builder I have his info.

any interest in meeting somewhere in the middle on delivery?
I'm in Michigan. I will call you tomorrow