• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

balljoints

cameron_garrison

hey is there anyone on here that will help me change some balljoints for me if i bring you the knuckle my driverside ball joints are toast and i dont have the tools to get them out and the new ones in thanks

yah i did the passenger side last year i dont know i was going to try to get out with it this weekend but it doesnt really matter to me not in a huge rush with it

yah i did the passenger side last year i dont know i was going to try to get out with it this weekend but it doesnt really matter to me not in a huge rush with it

When/where could ya meet a brotha? I might be able to do it for ya...:corn: I can meet you tonight somewhere in kirkland after 4pm.... PM me...

Getting them back to you might be an issue:redneck: I have my car going into the shop tomorrow, hopefully it will not take all day, but it might have to be that we meet at lunch or something...

Aaron

Out with the old and in with the new!!!:awesomework:

(after you called, I decided to go out and see if they'd come out without a fight, sure enough they knew their role.:redneck:

Out with the old and in with the new!!!:awesomework:

(after you called, I decided to go out and see if they'd come out without a fight, sure enough they knew their role.:redneck:

I didn't think you would be working this late! I would have come over and sidetracked you with something shiny.