• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bama Buggy Bash Videos - Choccolocco

I was suprised those 43" TSL stickies wouldn't crawl boat ramp like the red label BFG's. Them red labels are the ticket on wet surface rock! :****:

And boy, Richie threw down on tha Plow Boy buggy! Make it or break it son!!!! :driving:

HAH....I think Interco needs to "rethink" their damn rubber formula that they are selling as a "STICKY" compound :****:

They are NOT EVEN CLOSE to the reds.

Cole said:
I would hope he would be able to drive better than her since she has only been driving for a few months and he's been driving since he was 14. Also guess you forgot the clip where she came back and crawled it!!

Down Boy! No one is calling her a bad driver. In fact Ive told quite a few people that I was impressed with how good she has been doing. You have got to quit taking everything so personal........ ::). I had left by the time she made a 2nd run at the hill so thats why its not on here. You two are entertaining to watch, with her driving and your coaching, keep it up. thumb.gif

Cole said:
I would hope he would be able to drive better than her since she has only been driving for a few months and he's been driving since he was 14. Also guess you forgot the clip where she came back and crawled it!!

It's all right Cole have you seen Matt drive? No room for talk. lol :****: :fish:

On a side note I can't drive nor have claimed I could! You both have proof! :p :-*

Hell, I think it's a cool video, showing 2 different drivers in the same rig, same rock, on the same day, at the same time. You don't see that often.

And it's not like Adam hammered down to "jump" boat ramp either, just picked the right line and kept momentum. thumb.gif