• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bangor Cave (pics)

Btw...I think its still for sale...

http://www.alabamalandinvestments.com/lising.htm

Bangor Cave +/- 61 Acres: This is a beautiful timbered tract with historic Bangor Cave located on the property. Ridge top views, mature pine and hardwoods, and frontage along Highway 31 and Bangor Hollow Road characterize this property. This tract is also suitable for rural home site(s) having frontage along Bangor Hollow Road.

Sections 16 & 21, Township 12 South, Range 2 West, Blount County.

Directions

From Birmingham: Travel North on I-65, and exit at the US 31/Garden City/Blount Springs exit 287. Bear right (North) onto US 31. Travel North on US 31 for 7.9 miles and turn right onto County Road 9 (Eldon Ln.). Travel East on County Road 9 for 0.3 miles, then keep straight onto County Road 9 (B O Rd.) for 174 yards, and turn left (Northwest) onto Bangor Hollow Rd. Travel Northwest on Bangor Hollow Rd for 0.6 miles and you will be near the green star on the map.

From Cullman: From the intersection of US 278 and US 31, travel South on US 31 for 15.7 miles, then turn left onto County Road 9 (Eldon Ln.). Travel East on County Road 9 for 0.3 miles, then keep straight onto County Road 9 (B O Rd.) for 174 yards, and turn left (Northwest) onto Bangor Hollow Rd. Travel Northwest on Bangor Hollow Rd for 0.6 miles and you will be near the green star on the map.

Green Star GPS: -86.74949° W, 33.98476° N

Price : $280,000
Acreage : 61 +/-
County : Blount
Land Type : Transitional

blacksheep10 said:
is it the landmark that makes it cost $4.5K an acre, or is that what it goes for down there?

that is so ****ing cool. I'm enamored with **** like that. buy that **** and open a bar back up in there :woody: molaugh

that would be kickass.... Id have to drink cold beers there fo shoooo !

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Wouldn't it be cool for someone to buy it and reopen it as a bar. 1920s style.

I was just thinking the same. Cool as hell, I bet you can find a bunch of old pics of it to model it off of

I would love to buy it, been lookin at it off an on for a about a year now, but the family can't see my vision of living out there. As far as a bar goes I think it will have to be a private one, because I think that its still in a dry county. If I was single, I would have sold everything I had, pitched a tent out there and built a garage to live out of tiil I got the finances back in order.

Latest posts