Bantam 1946 (elk do not fit in jeeps well) trailer build

P9240540.jpg

P9240541.jpg

P9250544.jpg

P9250545.jpg

P9250546.jpg

P9250547.jpg

P9250548.jpg

Nice work. I have been thinking of building one for the same reason. Hard to fit camping gear and game in a zuki and a trailer would fix my issues with out having to turn the zuki into a LWB for more work and issues.

Sweet re-build :awesomework:...only those tailights IMO would get "removed" by the first tight corner...especially if having to back up!:redneck:

Nice job, but I think I would have just built a trailer from scratch.

But now he don't have to do as much tin work and has a tittle. I plan to build one from scratch but what I want I can not get from anyone who already makes them and the cost of a trail ready trailer is just too much for me.

I just built one from scratch, for the same reason. Hahaha. I would rethink the whole tail light situation.

BTW I am curious about your extended fenders. I asked you about those before they were available, but now...?

Thanks, rebuilding the old trailer was very fun and did not cost me much. :D

My new fenders are available with 3.5

Last edited:
Love it.

I also thought this looked familiar...I live right around the corner from you I believe. The wife and I were walking the dogs and I saw the trailer and said....hhhmmmm?

I'll stop by and say hello if I see you out in the yard some day. My name is Mark.