• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Basch Bros. Powersports

H

Hotrod

Just picked up my second unit from them yesterday. Great group of guys, treated my right. BEAT EVERYBODY on price. Even that GA dealer. Thanks Nathan and Jared :dblthumb: Give these guys a call your next atv.

Your like the 10th person I've heard say that but I beat there price by over $400. Maybe I talked to the wrong person there. :dunno:

So where is the pics?

hate to say theshoalsoutdoors is cheaper 12599 for cash out the door for 2112 rzrS SILVER AND 14599 out the door 900 xp plus 50.00 shipping to the ten state line just saying

Dang, didn't know that I would start a fire. Just props to Basch. I checked everybody, in state and a few out. They where 200 less after taxes than shoals or the GA dealer. Just saying they treated me right. Difference may b what i bought, 800 xp ranger. Or they just like me better than ya'll. molaugh

basch is where its at. yeah shoals might be a few hundred cheaper but id rather pay more to develop a friendship than go to shoals. service at basch is top notch and price on accessories is unbeatable. plus ive had friends that have bought from shoals and good luck with warranty work and plus you drive half way across the country to shoals.. BASCH BROTHERS " THE ONLY WAY TO GO" ........

JUST MY 2CENTS :****:

I have been doing business with Basch Brothers for 25 plus years. They have evolved from a hardware store. They still sell our gas logs, they recently put in a burning display. They are a great family.

WOW!!!! I remember when i drank my first beer. im sorry u didnt get to go to college :flipgotcha: