• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Batmobile mini

Even though your unnecessary babbling annoys the absolute **** out of me, props for teaching your son these things. Good to see kids out in the shop at that age instead of on an iPhone playing some dumb ass game or smoking dope.

Re: Batmobile mini

I agree with the annoyin part, and also about teachin your boy how to build stuff. Good luck on the build. A word of advice, look into beefin up your front diff mount. Factory they are flimsy and the diff will tear through the plate with some abuse. I know this from experience. I tore the front of my frame all to pieces with less than 500 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matth_85 said:
Even though your unnecessary babbling annoys the absolute **** out of me, props for teaching your son these things. Good to see kids out in the shop at that age instead of on an iPhone playing some dumb ass game or smoking dope.

Damn Harvy, tell us how you really feel.javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);

Yall doin good work. I know he's gonna be proud of it. Wish I woulda had somethin like that at his age lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome deal, I will be doing the same thing with my Grandsons for sure, he'll their Dad can't even change his own oil.
Cage is looking great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Batmobile Will said:
Top bars in moving to the back

Looking great! My son would help me with the cage, but he never really took the plunge like your son is.... Great to see him progressing.....

You need to help him get a more comfortable position before welding, standing like that will make his motions erratic. That's great that he's working on things like this.

You tell Thomas heck of a job. Seriously, great experience with dad. Good to see him man

I've never felt the need for air/hydraulic conversion for my JD2....when you have a son. Its good for them to learn young, I think it creates character that lacking today. I
e21a6a8c74f38e46dd7e1ebd208fbd28.jpg