• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Battle Choppers

ChevyGuy

Me, my uncle and my dad went into RCH in covington, they had a RC boat there, Miss Geicco racing, My uncle set the world record in the 1:1 version of the boat so he wanted to see it but he isnt gonna buy one yet

But he did buy me, my dad and him a Helicopter. My dad got the FHX Heli, and I get the MX-35, they shoot lasers at eachother and when they are hit they spin, they are real fun to play with, anyone else have one? My uncle ended up buyin a Blade Heli and a micro Losi trophy truck for his grandkid.

2-22.jpg

3-15.jpg

4-16.jpg

I've got a blade CX & another mini one that my old man bought me. Mine dont shoot the little lasers but that could be pretty fun if you had a group of people flying them around:awesomework:

I've got a blade CX & another mini one that my old man bought me. Mine dont shoot the little lasers but that could be pretty fun if you had a group of people flying them around:awesomework:

its fun with 2 people but id love to try it with like 5, that would be alot of fun.

You can also do teams with these, so say like blue helicopter lasers wont effect other blue ones just red. Or if someon is really good they can adjust their radius so they have to be closer. Its neat

Dont have em but me and the old man were talking about these just the other day. They look like alot of fun, maybe we will go pick up a couple.

Dont have em but me and the old man were talking about these just the other day. They look like alot of fun, maybe we will go pick up a couple.

I say go for it, they are a blast. Easy to fly. If they fall from like 8 feet only thing you gotta worry about is the body poppin off or the landing gear commin off, but you can pop those back on. Just make sure yuh power down when you go down