• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BCS Champ Alabama Coolers Just In pics are added

johnnyrude

These Are the worlds best cooler. This is a 50qt. they will hold ice for days in the hot days to come get them while they last just check out yeti's web site to learn more about them or you can call me @ 256 762 7902 they are in Sheffield, Al 35660 $359.00

so its a reg cooler with stickers on it

irokcrawl said:
Looks like a Yeti cooler which are kick ass coolers with stickers on them laughing1

Interested is it a sticker or silk screen? Silk screen good, sticker, not so much :****:

budman said:
so its a reg cooler with stickers on it
Sure is funny that we had 20 of them this mor.and now we only have 2 left for them to be a rig cooler that you know nothing about a yeti cooler is the best you can buy so kept your smart ass remarks to your self and stop looking like a dumb ass :flipgotcha: :gtfo:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Interested is it a sticker or silk screen? Silk screen good, sticker, not so much :****:
I don't what they are they come in the box and you place them where you want them . With out the the plain crimson and white cooler is 299.00 thanks John

johnnyrude said:
Sure is funny that we had 20 of them this mor.and now we only have 2 left for them to be a rig cooler that you know nothing about a yeti cooler is the best you can buy so kept your smart ass remarks to your self and stop looking like a dumb ass :flipgotcha: :gtfo:

Is it just me, or was that kind of uncalled for. A good salesman never turns someone away.

And yes, yeti is the flashemifyougotem

Sseal said:
Can u get a 35?if u can how much?in the tan color
yes i can get the 35 in tan we do not stock them but will be more than happy to order you one 199.00+ shipping but if you have some buddys that need some and we can get a 2000.00 order we can get free shipping from yeti and i think i can have them drop shipped if you are out of town thank you