• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Be Cool radiator and fan

BlueTurd

radiator has a built in cooler for trans or power steering fluid. The fan is Be Cool part #75001 and has 2360 cfm. Fan is mounted with Be Cool brackets. Was in my YJ. $500 cell # 931-703-1850

100_1013.jpg

Is there a shroud kit for this available. What temp did the Jeep run with it?

not sure if a shroud kit is offered but several of the guys here at home got a guy that does sheetmetal work to make them one. they all said it helped theirs but i dont know forsure. it normally ran between 170 and 180, after beatin on it for several minutes it would get up to about 220 but it took a little while. It would cool down pretty quick after you stop. All of this was with the inner fenders still on as well.

I can't find it online by this part#. What are all the deminsions for this unit so I can see if it might work in my buggy. By the way, nun of my bussiness, but why did you stop using this unit?

For the couple of people that have asked or called about this, I will be in Huntsville Saturday and can bring this with me if this helps.

BlueTurd said:
For the couple of people that have asked or called about this, I will be in Huntsville Saturday and can bring this with me if this helps.

riding or other?

if i come get your rig saturday, you was gonna throw that radiator in with it was'nt you.

junktrader said:
if i come get your rig saturday, you was gonna throw that radiator in with it was'nt you.

its already got a be-cool it. lol

Off Topic but you got any pics of that 10.5 outlaw car you talk about. I would like to see it. Any videos of it on Youtube.

Cole said:
Off Topic but you got any pics of that 10.5 outlaw car you talk about. I would like to see it. Any videos of it on Youtube.

yea go to you tube and search Tim Lynch. There is one vid where he wheelies the whole track and trips the light on the rear tires.

BlueTurd said:
yea go to you tube and search Tim Lynch. There is one vid where he wheelies the whole track and trips the light on the rear tires.

So you are related to Tim Lynch. That dude is Bad Ass. I was watching his videos earlier. Fawking hauls ass.

Cole said:
So you are related to Tim Lynch. That dude is Bad Ass. I was watching his videos earlier. Fawking hauls ass.

not related to tim lynch, my cousin is building a car to run this class but it is not done yet. It is real close. You ought to come to the race Sat. gonna be a good show