• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired bead lock weld on rings.

any word on $$ for just the inner rings to be used as rock rings? Jeep46 asked for 16.5", I need 15". He's the guy helping me build my rig, or should I say he's the guy that I am helping build my rig. Lemme know what you come up with and I will relay it to him.

DeleriousII said:
any word on $$ for just the inner rings to be used as rock rings? Jeep46 asked for 16.5", I need 15". He's the guy helping me build my rig, or should I say he's the guy that I am helping build my rig. Lemme know what you come up with and I will relay it to him.
im sorry for the delay. ive been going to hospice hospital a lot lately and today i attended a funeral of a close family member. cancer sucks. i will have you both prices up tomorrow night. thanks again.

-mike.

7 new beadlock ring styles. you can even change styles later by purchasing just the outer rings . they all interchange with the inner ring.

beadlocks1-8.jpg

DeleriousII said:
i can do $100.00 + shipping on the inner rings. thanks.

HOw wide are the inner rings? NOt the thickness, but the width.

Are the outer rings the same diameter as the inner ones? We might be looking at using the larger outer rings for rock rings.

DeleriousII said:

Are the outer rings the same diameter as the inner ones? We might be looking at using the larger outer rings for rock rings.
thats a great idea. i'll be back at the shop on friday and i'll get you those measurements then.
thanks.

do you do a short lock ring like the Allied? I'm thinking of that for the inner bead.
Price on #7's for the outers and a small set for inners in 17"

Mr. Underkill said:
do you do a short lock ring like the Allied? I'm thinking of that for the inner bead.
Price on #7's for the outers and a small set for inners in 17"
im not familiar with allied products. pm sent.

DeleriousII said:

i have not forgot about you buddy. im working on building rock rings. this will work out better than the other way. thanks for your patience.

-mike.

getting very close to needing them soon....inner air locks are on the way and I would like to not have to tear the tires down twice....going riding in 3 weeks and need them by then....thanks for working on this

DeleriousII said:
getting very close to needing them soon....inner air locks are on the way and I would like to not have to tear the tires down twice....going riding in 3 weeks and need them by then....thanks for working on this
i'll have them ready in 1-1&1/2 weeks from today. the laser cutter has been broke and we just got it fixed $10,000.00 :mad: and we are a week behind on orders.
thanks. ;D
-mike.