• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bead locks

oldbeercans

so im kinda curious about beadlocks. we used them on limited late models for dirt track. im not sure that im willing to pay what we paid for our 7-8 lbs wheels but am interested in a decent setup. were or who has decent wheels with locks.

How much you want to spend? I run Trailreadys, but Walkers, Champions, and OMF makes quality ones also. If you want to go cheap get yourself a DIY set. Call S&N Fab, or Those Guys Rod and Customs and they can get you setup.

Last edited:
i really dont want to bust my wallet. but i also dont really want to have to buy two sets if you know what i mean. just wondering what would be a decent set to go with. not top of the line but also not over-seas cheap **** either

I love my hummer wheels if what you want to run is available in 16.5"

I've been thinkin' about getting some bling'n aluminum 17's to run some different tires.....but damn those are spendy...

diy is do it yourself? can i use my non bead lock rim? im assuming so. i like to support my local shop and should be heading down for some 30 spline longs and hub gears. ill most likely add a set of 4 bead lock kits to that order.

diy is do it yourself? can i use my non bead lock rim? im assuming so. i like to support my local shop and should be heading down for some 30 spline longs and hub gears. ill most likely add a set of 4 bead lock kits to that order.

You can use any wheel, as long as you can weld.