• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bearwallow

ForMud

Anyone here run the Bearwallow trail system in West Va? Thinking about going there this spring, just want to see if it's worth the nine hour ride.
See a couple things on u tube....Looks good.

I haven't been to Bearwallow yet but I hear it's a lot like Ivy which is close to it and we've been riding it for a few years. I think it's some of the best technical crawling on the east coast. The rocks feel like your driving on sandpaper and get better if it rains. There's a fella on here who knows Bearwallow probably better than anybody but he don't get on here much. If he don't respond to this thread I can probably get him in touch with ya.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We hauled 6 hr to get there twice. Definitely worth the trip. Lots of stuff that has not been touched yet. There are a lot of ravines you run up the mountain sides. Campground is just below the trail head that we stay at.

I know a guy that's been there a few times and he says its legit and I believe him, he hits the hard stuff, I wanna hit it in the spring as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've opened up quite a few new trails this year with multiple more still in need of tire tracks. Bearwallow has two trails that has not been conquered and one trail that has only had one guy make it to the end (but he did bypass the last ledge). We opened up one that is more hill killing than crawling but is a ton of fun to watch people attempt it. Steve Milano was the first tires on the trail and he made it but once the skin was knocked off no rig has made it since. We have now opened the upper section of Long Crawl making it over 2 miles long and is the Longest Continuously technical trail on the east coast There are trails for all level of rigs and we work to get bigger and better trails every year. If anyone is wanting to visit please let me know and I'll try and come down to guide. You can check out Bearwallow OffRoad Community on FB for pics.

We did the long crawl with 5 rigs in just about 30 minutes when it was dry. 2 nd time it was wet took us 1.5hr.

I've ran it several times & have not been disappointed yet but it's only 2.5hrs from me , hit me up when u go & I'll see if I can get away