• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired BEER AND NAKED GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I have your attention ;D
The Nashville 4WheelParts is getting ready to have there Madness In March Sale and we are pulling out all of the stops this year.
We will be rising money for the Andrew Jackson Police Youth Camp that is located not far from the store. This is a great camp for under privileged kids and they need our help. Here is a link to learn more http://nashvillefop.org/serviceproject_fopyouth.php. The police department will be bringing out the S.W.A.T. van, the k-9's, Crime Stoppers, and hopefully the helicopter. We are also having a bounce house and food and are trying to get some of the zoo keeper to bring down some cool stuff from the zoo. Giveaways and raffles will be going on all day with $1 raffle tickets. We have a few other things in the works but don't want to spoil the surprise. The event will take place on March 10 and will begin at 9 and end at 5. We will also be taking photos for a chance to win a cover shot on our Off Road Adventure Magazine.
http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n313/jacobt_21/saleday.jpg

Sounds pretty cool and for a good cause.
saleday.jpg

4WheelPartsNas said:
The police department will be bringing out the S.W.A.T. van, the k-9's, Crime Stoppers, and hopefully the helicopter.

Aren't all of these usually near the store?

If Pinkie is back together with its "performance upgrades" then I'll bring it over for you. thumb.gif

So when do the BEER AND NAKED GIRLS get there?

What kind of sales are you going to have?

we are going to be having the biggest sale ever at this location.EVER. Also if this forum gets more than 7 member to show up and an admin. we can give yall a free xrc 8 winch :spin:

4WheelPartsNas said:
THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY FAMILY ORIENTED EVENT SO PLEASE BRING YOUR KIDS

That's the first thing I thought when I read your thread title.....

I KNOW RIGHT. I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT AS SOON AS I POSTED. IT'S JUST THE FACT THAT WE ARE HAVING THE ZOO BRING DOWN ANIMALS SO IT WOULD BE NICE IF THERE WHERE KIDS HERE TO ENJOY THEM.

4WheelPartsNas said:
THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY FAMILY ORIENTED EVENT SO PLEASE BRING YOUR KIDS

WOW.......great event and great cause and all , ....but to title this thread in that manner....REALLY ::)

REALLY

SALE DAY IS COMING UP FAST. JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NASHVILLE FOP AND THEY CONFIRMED THAT THEY ARE BRINGING "THE BEAST", ARMOR CAR, BOOM TRUCK AND ROBOT, K-9 DOGS AND MORE loller.gif