• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bend Tech PRO

I've found and done that but can't find a die for The square tubing that 2x2 or rectangle 2x4 and I don't won't it bent just straight pieces also is there an option to midar on there

krackem said:
I've found and done that but can't find a die for The square tubing that 2x2 or rectangle 2x4 and I don't won't it bent just straight pieces also is there an option to midar on there

What type of bender are you using and are you searching through the OEM die list? My JD2 model 32 doesn't have a 2" square die listed on there. Maybe you need to figure out what bender is capable of bending that size square tube and select that benders die list. BendTech has very helpful tech support so calling them would probably get this resolved much faster.

Just make up the values for the die on the square parts you want to draw.. it won't matter because you aren't making bent parts. Set your pick points and use the straight part function to connect the points.. When I was doing it that way the only weird thing was having to mess with the lengths of the tubes to have enough material to do mitre cuts.. when you make the straight part and hit the display mode button you could see where the square tubes were touching but there wasn't going to be enough material to make a complete joint if you use the cut length the program gives you..

I'm doing some work in bend tech right now and refreshing myself so i may be able to help you out a little mobetter..

Re: Re: Bend Tech PRO

Rokcrler said:
y8u7e5eh.jpg
Droooooooooooooollll... 8)

Carry on... ;D