• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

****Benefit Ride******

toyota4x4matt

April 18 2010 benefit ride for my friend's lil girl she left behind. My friend jenny lee carino was killed in a car crash. So me and a few friends decided to do a benefit rid for marissa.

Last edited:
:awesomework:Great idea Matt, the WTF club would like to donate something to this great cause.

Last edited:
WE need heip doing the benefit ride if you got time and want to help hit me up. We also nee donations to raffel off, if your company wants to throw down some stuff that would be cool. Hit me up.

I will see you sunday Matt. Didn't get the bike running but I will bring the Fairlane. It may not be a bike:looser:but it's loud like a HD and fast enough to kill me like an R1:redneck::awesomework:

Heading to Reiter work party , how late will you be at station 56? I will be home by 5:00. Willing to donate even if late to the ride.

was a great ride:bananallama:, met some good guys(not like that pervs:rb:). got a handfull of parking lot pics and a ton of shots of the stunters(sequences too).

came home with half a dozen shirts, 2 gift cards,and bike cleaner from the raffles. and Matt's grill will be delivered to my door tomorrow:fawkdancesmiley:

mothe ****er my grill. im glad you got it. it was a blast glad you all came out. now it is time to clean the bike. ug. i got a video of the smoke show i will post later.