• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Bent & Twisted 4x4 Give away!!!

This is pretty much my entire garage, there is a very small area right behind me in this pic that store's crap so I have enough floor space to do stuff... Its a single car detached garage wtih one of those weirdo one piece jersey doors laughing

clip2.jpg

Out front of the building...
eng1.jpg

And this is my other place of bizz nizz
flanges3.jpg

Couldn't get it all in the pics, but what you see is 18 students hard at it, iron worker, 5 wire welders 18 stick, and 3 tig. thumb.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]

laughing

We need good pics of Poetters pimp ass house/shop... Im still in love with that drool

blacksheep10 said:
no, YOUR shop, not teh shop where you work during the day that someone else owns :flipgotcha: Paul and I will post some pimpin 100x100 pics and an airplane hangar laughing

1st post, 3rd line, words 25 - 31. :flipoff1:

they don't call it the derrty souf fo nuttin!

I think kelly's compound takes the cake tho :drinkers: pepper.gif

P said:

long story short,

local mechanic @ a buddy's gas station was wanting a new camoflauge snap on box....he said that he was tired of having a box with broken drawer sliders on it.....i told him i wanted it....

he bought the new box and waited on teh MAC tools guys to come by and take it or leave it....well, the mac guy just gave him $300 credit on it and told him to keep it.....so, he told me he wanted $200 more for it and it was mine....i left work early and went and got that mofo....even tho i was living in an APT, i stored that bitch @ the restaurants storage unit.....bought a house and moved it in...

sure beats the hell outta 3-4 small boxes and some bags to dig for tools.......................