• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best exhaust/filter/programmer for XP 900???

JMR7810

What's your thoughts or experience and recommendation on the best (exhaust, filter,programmer) set up for the RZR XP 900???
Or would slip on muffler and drop in filter be the best for the $$$? ???

I'm looking for a DEEP/MELLO sounding exhaust that's not obnoxious sounding and annoying loud on long rides!!!!

Any ideas !?!?!?.... :fish:

I have 2013 xp900 on 30" roctanes.. Looking for lol more power n good deep sound.

The consensus is that damn near all exhaust systems for the XP make noise and no power. ..he'll some loose HP.

I've heard the Alba slip-on/in box pods /PCV are a good bang for the buck . I have a homemade Alba slip-on copy that did seem to add a little bit of power but it does have a noticeably louder bark..not bad but it don't sound stock.

The SLP exhaust that comes factory on the jagged x is a great option. I have the alba stage 2 kit on my xp with the SLP exhaust and love it! Not annoying loud but has a great deep smooth tone

Re: Re: Best exhaust/filter/programmer for XP 900???

Alba racing has what you need.. and they are good peeps at that

Jagged X kit is under $1000 installed at a lot of dealers.. cams exhaust and some other stuff. Heard good things.

Lol ^^^^
Would love an APEX TURBO SWAP.. But not gonna happen!

But I have been looking at alba kit.

Bumpers said:
Alba racing has what you need.. and they are good peeps at that

Have a friend who installed there stage 2 kit to his 900, it added 20 Horsepower to the rear wheels and it is only $1500 and that includes upgraded clutch. He said it is awesome

Cole said:
Have a friend who installed there stage 2 kit to his 900, it added 20 Horsepower to the rear wheels and it is only $1500 and that includes upgraded clutch. He said it is awesome

That's pipe, filters , cams and new fuel map correct? And maybe a reclutch .

I think SLP exhaust is what is on the jagged x RZR..
But who makes the hop up kit they put on the jagged x?
Clutch kit, cams, programmer....
What brand of these products come on it?

***Also for just a clutch kit what do u recommend for me ??
I have 2013 XP 900 running 30" ROCKTANES
I trail ride/ with steep hill climbs also low speed ruff crawling stuff/lil bit if rock crawling/ and still ride the roads some with it being street legal.

I've never bought a clutch kit... Always stayed close to factory size tire lol..So its new to me..

Latest posts