• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best in the West 2012

Are there suspension limitations in stock class? It sounds like if you cut off the stock brackets and weld on new ones anywhere then it's considered a modified frame and it must run in modified stock. Correct?

flyerpic.jpg

rulespic.jpg

bitwentry.jpg

So a street legal (minus mud flaps) Toyota with a stock frame and a 22r running 38s would be in unlimited class?

Last edited:
I want give it a try this year but damn it to hell immune in the buggy class unless I can find some 37"s

borrow some small tires.. i think tire size rule is a good one..
hell if i keep working in the shop like yesterday i might be able to bring my junk...

Bring it Bill you will have a blast.

planning on it hip.. also looks like my kids truck is a solid candidate for stock class!!!!

we gonna do some camping ,and wheelin this summer :011: !!! we gonna do a we rock trip again? that was fun..

Thanxxx for posting that info Beau :beer: :beer:

.....so guess im considered buggy class unless I can find 37s. Being there to see a few of the done-up buggys racing that showed up last year, i gotta find 37s :redneck:

I am gonna try to run most of these.....I will spread the word, some ultra4 buddies want to come check it out.

Beau, call me if you want coursework help 253-335-7201

Brent

I'll be back...these events are really fun!

And a big THANK YOU to Master-Pull for stepping up with sponsorship support for these events...I hear there will be some sweet prizes for the top finishers in each class!

:cool:

Master Pull will be stepping it up and donating a rope to each of the 3 class winners at the end of the series. I can't wait to get back out there!

-Alex

so what does that mean ? does someone have to participate in the entire series or just one race?

i dought i can do the event in september but the rest i think i can make.:D

more importantly to have spotters in case something bad happens and a driver needs help.

yeah thats what i meant.....what jim said. in case somebody needs help fast and to keep people on course.:redneck:

yeah thats what i meant.....what jim said. in case somebody needs help fast and to keep people on course.:redneck:
I've been wondering this as well.

Something sticks in my mind about make 4 of the 6 to be a point contender or something like that. But that might have been a different series. I think it would be VERY hardpressed for many folks to make EVERY race. 4 out of 6 would be perfect IMHO. Or must make atleast (3), and score are the average of all the races you make. Make 5 or more and be allowed to toss out your lowest score.

?? Food for thought?

Can we get a ruleing on this Beau?

First of all I am not part of the event planning and am just throwing out some ideas in my head

here is my ideas...

First 6 events count for points

If they do 2 runs like last year

100 pts for starting first race

These next three could be concidered event checkpoints

20 pts for finishing first race
20 pts for starting second race
20 pts for finishing second race

Top 3 Times of day get points
1st = 100pts
2nd = 60pts
3rd = 20pts

-Start first race and finish, not do second race, but get best time of the day = 220pts

-Start first race and finish, start second race and do not finish and get best time = 240pts

-Start first race and finish, start second race and finish, get best time of day = max 260 pts

-Start first race and finish, start second race and finish and get second best time =220 pts (showing a tie by points if person with best time only does one of their two runs)

I do not know how event 7 in september will go so im just brain storming again

So, at the end of the 6 events, the points leader will get start position #1 in the event 7 endurance race. Second in points gets start position #2 and so on down the line of points. If there is people doing event 7 as their first race with no points they will line up after all competitors who have points.

Not sure how the endurance race will be ran so i dont have any ideas on points for it.

Once again I dont know any facts about this years events, im just thinking out loud and throwing out suggestions

i count 6 races..does my math suck or yours? if someone makes the mystery 7 race do they get double points...:redneck: