• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best in the West 2012

thats my plan naches to beat on the rig then goldendale to watch others do the same. Gettin married the weekend after so this is gonna be interesting extended weekend :redneck:

Go check the schedule at promotopromotions.com .... looks like those dates are already booked...:scratchhead:
WOW.

How does the scheduling for Straddleline? The event scedules for the same days at Dirt Riot is FOOT RACE. Runners and Truck Racing do NOT mix. Seems very weird that two non-compatable events would think they are scheduled for the same part the same day.

I also noticed that your events weren't listed on the calander :confused:

so are the we rock schedule events figured out yet? trying to get all the scheduling figured so i know when to ask for time off...goldendale ,naches trip!

and is the best of the west schedule solid?

Per Big Rich,

They have to redo the Dirt Riot "Pacific 2", which was going to be at Straddleline on the 3rd/4th, they are currently trying to find another place/time and are hopping to let people know sometime this week. There's a thread on Pirate in the "Competition" forum that hopefully they will update once they have info.

Sounds like Tech Tim has been working with them as well to help secure a venue. I hope its someplace close, Straddleline is "far enough" away, Goldendale takes a little more thinking to decide whether to go or not. We'll see.

Per Big Rich,

They have to redo the Dirt Riot "Pacific 2", which was going to be at Straddleline on the 3rd/4th, they are currently trying to find another place/time and are hopping to let people know sometime this week. There's a thread on Pirate in the "Competition" forum that hopefully they will update once they have info.

Sounds like Tech Tim has been working with them as well to help secure a venue. I hope its someplace close, Straddleline is "far enough" away, Goldendale takes a little more thinking to decide whether to go or not. We'll see.

I don't think there's any place in Goldendale that they could do it. I know of two courses there which are both closed due to permit issues.

Beau, I'm shooting to make as many of these as possible just had my pile down at XO Fab to get him started on cleaning some of it up for safety sake.

Question on the rules though,
Rule #1 - pump gasoline only, diesel fuel permitted in diesel engines.

How about Propane? My rig runs on propane, will I be allowed to race?

Beau, I'm shooting to make as many of these as possible just had my pile down at XO Fab to get him started on cleaning some of it up for safety sake.

comes out of a pump right!!

Mine runs on Propane. No one had issues with it last year.

Yea, all fuels are ok. I need to tweak on these rules abit...i stole em from the tough truck events they had up here in the past. :cool: basicly run what ya brung and have fun doing it!

Also just wanted to let everyone know i was up there this weekend cleaning up trails and built some rollers (better get your shocks tuned) and a jump or two. so hope everyone is excited to come beat your junk.:awesomework:

man i wish i had sway bars. if i did id be in for sure. shes a leaner in the corners. if my rig is still runable i might make it.

My pile wont be ready for the first race, so I'm shooting to run at the May race. I may still come out and watch the April race.

I would be at the first race, but I'll be at Great Wolf instead :redneck:

I'll be there for #2 however :cheer:

going to try to go, got a lot of work and school and my rig isn't done. but it would be good to watch the first race.