• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best in the West 2012

it has a newish grenade motor. built one tons and 39's on h1 beadlocks for now.

i have a few changes in the works though. ;-)

what are you bringing out?

Nice sounds fun.:awesomework: I will be there for the weekend with my daughter if I dont have to work saturday. I will probably bring my family wheeler 4runner.

I need to find some 37"s. How much of the course actually needs traction. from what I remember in the videos I saw it's mostly a speed comp course. So basically you could do pretty well on some half bald 37"s?????

I need to find some 37"s. How much of the course actually needs traction. from what I remember in the videos I saw it's mostly a speed comp course. So basically you could do pretty well on some half bald 37"s?????

this is true. There are some spots where the traction is very nice though. Last yr through the trees, rockpiles, log piles and little bit of mud but nothing to crazy. IDK what the course is this go round or even if they've seperated courses for the different classes. Best bet is show up saturday or early sunday and get a good feel for it all.

Yup, come out saturday and pre run the course. Im not a stickler on any of the rules except for helmet and seatbelts so dont let that hang you up. I will be at the truckfest on saturday am then back to the park around noon to start setting up.
Hope to see you all there! :cheer:

Yup, come out saturday and pre run the course. Im not a stickler on any of the rules except for helmet and seatbelts so dont let that hang you up. I will be at the truckfest on saturday am then back to the park around noon to start setting up.
Hope to see you all there! :cheer:

how late can i arrive saturday night and still get in the park to camp?

having kids and gramma birthday at my place on sat so i cant leave till after that.

I just dropped my buggy off at the fairgrounds. We will be in front of the 4wheel parts semi promoting the race series, stop by and say hi:awesomework:

I just dropped my buggy off at the fairgrounds. We will be in front of the 4wheel parts semi promoting the race series, stop by and say hi:awesomework:

Which one ? I just got back from there myself. We have several jeeps by the RC track in the back .

how late can i arrive saturday night and still get in the park to camp?

having kids and gramma birthday at my place on sat so i cant leave till after that.

The rv right at the gate is the theirs... they will come out... u will not get turned away unless its like 2am or sumtin... :redneck:

OK, everyone needs to write their screen names on their rigs so we can start putting names to faces.... and ridicule those that said they were going to show but didn't :redneck: