• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best in the West 2012

Im all loaded and going to be there tomorow. I will be in the ugly toy buggy with know hood :redneck:

OK, everyone needs to write their screen names on their rigs so we can start putting names to faces.... and ridicule those that said they were going to show but didn't :redneck:

Me and my shitbox.

KOH2012_042.JPG

I see them in the picture. Didn't make it out, decided to bag it and wrench on my junk in the garage instead so I can come play. :awesomework:

I HATE my GoPro. It totally didn't record my first race, then got stuck on picture mode for my second race. SUCKS BIG TIME. This has happend to me before. I need to figure out a way to lock the "select" button so it doesn't acidently get pushed. Not to mention the place I have it mounted I can't see if its even on when I'm strapped in and my helmet is on.

Probably need to look into my mounting as well so I can pull it off to set it then snap it back in without messing up its alignment.

I hope someone got some good pics. I know I saw alot of pro-grade camera's out there, and I think I put on a good show in a couple places.

:mad:

Where's everyone elses pics and vids????? Results? Times? Carnage report? I know Karl broke his housing, and lost his exhaust. Look like I might have tweaked a radius arm. I know I saw a few DNF's and someone (didn't catch his name) tore a ram mount (that sucked!).

BTW, nice cource Buea. Had a [messy] blast!! Now its time to chill it at Great Wolf (water feels GOOOOOOOD)

Last edited:
Me and my daughter letting everyone know whom came in first today in the stock class. I actually was faster than everyone in the stock mod class too.

DSC00010.jpg

I hope someone got some good pics. I know I saw alot of pro-grade camera's out there, and I think I put on a good show in a couple places.

:mad:

Where's everyone elses pics and vids????? Results? Times? Carnage report? I know Karl broke his housing, and lost his exhaust. Look like I might have tweaked a radius arm. I know I saw a few DNF's and someone (didn't catch his name) tore a ram mount (that sucked!).

You did put on a good show. I got a card for one of the folks that was out there taking photos www.dieselsphotography.com

Yes, I pulled the tube out of my D30 housing and split the housing. It's still holding together by the truss though, enough to limp it around. Time to get tat D60 in my jeep.

This is FUN folks. A true run what ya brung kind of racing. I had an AWESOME time.

Thanks a bunch to all those that made this happen. I will be back!!!!

So Mark how'd you finish?

Congrats on the win Karl. :awesomework:
Pretty sure I got second. I felt really good on my second run, but had a MAJOR hang-up on the log pile, got sideways and almost rolled it. I thought I was there maybe a minute or so but the wife actually got some vid and stopped filming after I was stuck for a while, then started up almost 2 minutes later when I got myself free. My run through the rest of the course felt MUCH faster than the first time and my first time was only a couple seconds slower than Karl's.

It is what it is. Next time. I need to take some of the bounce out of my front end. Might make control easier so I can hold it together a little more precisely in the woods. And smooth out some of the hang-up points on the bottom of the truck so I can do the tire/ramps/jumps which would have saved serious time on this course. The "alternative" path did allow me some nice air time though. Hopefully I can find a picture.

So Mark how'd you finish?

Congrats on the win Karl. :awesomework:

Thanks man.

Pretty sure I got second. I felt really good on my second run, but had a MAJOR hang-up on the log pile, got sideways and almost rolled it. I thought I was there maybe a minute or so but the wife actually got some vid and stopped filming after I was stuck for a while, then started up almost 2 minutes later when I got myself free. My run through the rest of the course felt MUCH faster than the first time and my first time was only a couple seconds slower than Karl's.

It is what it is. Next time. I need to take some of the bounce out of my front end. Might make control easier so I can hold it together a little more precisely in the woods. And smooth out some of the hang-up points on the bottom of the truck so I can do the tire/ramps/jumps which would have saved serious time on this course. The "alternative" path did allow me some nice air time though. Hopefully I can find a picture.

Yeah, we were pretty close. That log pile ruined your day. The second time you got hung up on it, you should have just hammered down and driven off of it like you finally ended up doing.

You should go out there and practice that spot because if you can I think I might have some competition for next time.

Great races, a few people broke stuff, myself included. Best of all nobody got hurt and everyone had fun. :awesomework:

I had a blast, especially when Jason pulled the siren out i had always wanted to run from the heat.....:D

i got a 7:38 first run...... had to back up three times

and a 6:52 on the second....much better but i can do better i got fifth place i think.

i think winning time was 6:20.

i believe rig that won was sporting a 4.3 V6:kissmyass:

its more about being smooth than horsepower.

There are some awesome pictures floating around Facebook this morning. I will hopefully be down at the next race with more MP schwag and prizes to give away.

-Alex

There are some awesome pictures floating around Facebook this morning. I will hopefully be down at the next race with more MP schwag and prizes to give away.

-Alex

Alex link them picture up.

And Karl have your buddy post up his go pro vids.........:redneck:

And thanks to Corey for the jumper cables:awesomework: you put on the best show over the big tires......:cheer:

Me and my daughter letting everyone know whom came in first today in the stock class. I actually was faster than everyone in the stock mod class too.

DSC00010.jpg

Karl congradulations for a good run on the course i wonder what your time would have been had you got a second run....? all 4 squirels of fury:haha:

Alex link them picture up.

And Karl have your buddy post up his go pro vids.........:redneck:

And thanks to Corey for the jumper cables:awesomework: you put on the best show over the big tires......:cheer:

We will get the vids up this afternoon.

Karl congradulations for a good run on the course i wonder what your time would have been had you got a second run....? all 4 squirels of fury:haha:

I think I could have shaved a couple/20 seconds at least off of my time.

I had a blast, especially when Jason pulled the siren out i had always wanted to run from the heat.....:D

i got a 7:38 first run...... had to back up three times

and a 6:52 on the second....much better but i can do better i got fifth place i think.

i think winning time was 6:20.

i believe rig that won was sporting a 4.3 V6:kissmyass:

its more about being smooth than horsepower.

Mike from south west washington won, Jason took 2nd and I took third 18 seconds seperated top 3.

And Hip the siren means GTFOTW!:awesomework:
Great showing of rigs and spectators....... Bring your junk and come have fun at the next one