• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best in the West 2012

Aaron needs to be convinced to run again. He'll be there but probably not racing.

Tell him to bring it. I won't be there this time, but when I do come back I will be in the stock mod class.

This means he can try for first place rather easily. :awesomework:

Ok everyone do we need a roll call? who's broke and who's coming out? also remember this is round 2 of the series! make sure you come out to 4 of the 6 races to qualify for the series prizes. 1st prize in the unlimited/buggy class: Master Pull winch rope. 1st prize in stock class: Smittybuilt winch. 1st price in stock/mod class: Master Pull winch rope. Also have many many things to give away at every event so make sure you show up to all!!!!! Fix yer junk and get out there.
:cheer::cheer: damn i loove cheerleaders.

Last edited:
I'll be there. Unless something unforeseen comes up (standard disclaimer).

I thought it was 4 out of 6 for the point series? Did all the dates get scheduled now?

I won't be there for this weekend's run as I am in the process of upgrading my broken ****.

I will be back to the next one though. :redneck:

i am doing everything i can to be there. i have a couple busy days ahead of me. i will make it if my parts show up tomorrow. nothing like cutting it close!

barry

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

These races are based off ultra 4 racing. We run 2 laps, 2 competitors at a time around the course and best time wins, you will have 2 chances to better your time. At the end of the day best time wins and so forth. The series points break down as follows. 1st place = 20 pts , 2nd place 17 pts, 3rd place 15pts, 4th place 13 pts, ect ... and in the event of a tie the driver with the best finishes will be the tie breaker. Must attend 4 outta 6 races to be eligible. Hope that clarifies some things, but let me know if you have any more questions. And you are all free to give me a call with anything else.

The park will be open all weekend every weekend that we are racing for free wheeling during the non-racing hours.

indeed i did! and that is what it will be. sorry for the confusion guys and gals

one more day of wrenching if ya need it... get out there sunday.

pics from first event here...http://s1007.photobucket.com/albums...e ORV Park/Best in the West 4152012/Unedited/

638.jpg

0747.jpg

418.jpg

0484.jpg

218.jpg

Last edited: