• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best in the West 2012

SO can someone explain the points system to me?

could we get a points standing as we are now?

what can we expect for the final endurance run.....two hours?

on the same course?

how many vehicles on the course at once?

Hip, points are earned at each race for podium finishes as in previous post from Beau.

As for the sept 9 endurance race we are currently in negotiations for holding the event at the Monroe Adventure Park, Wayne took Beau on a tour of whats avaliable for our style course and there is potential :awesomework:.

It will be 2 hours as many laps as you can run, all classes will be running at the same time.

Hip, points are earned at each race for podium finishes as in previous post from Beau.

As for the sept 9 endurance race we are currently in negotiations for holding the event at the Monroe Adventure Park, Wayne took Beau on a tour of whats avaliable for our style course and there is potential :awesomework:.

It will be 2 hours as many laps as you can run, all classes will be running at the same time.

If they do a race there that would be a blast!

2 hours hummmmmmm....

im thinking pits so we can get fuel, change drivers etc....

by the way do the points go to the driver or vehicle?

can i have someone else drive my rig and still add the points to my series points?

does the same driver have to finnish as start the race?

strategy will be a big thing so the more we know up front the better to plan.:cool:

my **** is not set up for any fueling or climbing in and out fast.....:eeek:

2 hours hummmmmmm....

im thinking pits so we can get fuel, change drivers etc....

by the way do the points go to the driver or vehicle?

can i have someone else drive my rig and still add the points to my series points?

does the same driver have to finnish as start the race?

strategy will be a big thing so the more we know up front the better to plan.:cool:

my **** is not set up for any fueling or climbing in and out fast.....:eeek:
Points can be assessed to driver or vehicle, just let us know at registration.

We will have a "HOT PIT" area for fueling/nut bolt check/driver change

For those with fuel cells I would recommend adding a Quick fill 45* kit with hose and cap so your rig can be fueled from outside the rig. Summit or jegs has them for under $100:awesomework:

Points are up on Facebook ppl. Go check em out! :cheer:

Also check out our newest sponsor belloffroad.com

they will be donating a winch and some other door prizes to give away at the next event and will be adding to the cash purse for the 2hr endurance race.

Last edited:
Points are up on Facebook ppl. Go check em out! :cheer:

Also check out our newest sponsor belloffroad.com

they will be donating a winch and some other door prizes to give away at the next event and will be adding to the cash purse for the 2hr endurance race.

can ya post a link i cant find em:redneck:

er i mean i found it....:cheer:

http://www.facebook.com/BESTINTHEWEST4X4 :awesomework:

Last edited:
Hip....ill come up and co dog for you....give me a cahnce to come up and visit good friends....let me know. I might try to get jp to run the sami to.

My cousin Mike will be coming up that week if we are still interested at that point.

hard to put mods that cost money for a race that only gives bragging rights. our team strategy will be to have a "lot of fun".:awesomework:

What's this endurance race you guys are doing....is this the dirt riot race or something else.

My cousin Mike will be coming up that week if we are still interested at that point.

hard to put mods that cost money for a race that only gives bragging rights. our team strategy will be to have a "lot of fun".:awesomework:

What's this endurance race you guys are doing....is this the dirt riot race or something else.

Hip, your racing a series with points totals at the end, and sponsors are still donating prizes for top 3 in each class. So your racing for Bragging rights for sure, but you will be rewarded at the end for running the whole series.

Not associated with dirt riot!, Best in the West series finale! Hope this helps...

Any questions PM myself or Beau that way one of us gets an e-mail notification for a faster response.

Talked with bobby long the other day, he says he will be there in the flesh with a 100 gift card to give away as a door prize!!!

Talked with bobby long the other day, he says he will be there in the flesh with a 100 gift card to give away as a door prize!!!

AWSOME!! Now find some willing to donate some shafts..... :D

Or maybe obsolete radiators :redneck:

Who is willin to give a guy a ride this next time out?I really wanna see the whole course.
cheers

If I got an empty seat, and you find a helmet, and your ready to get messy. Just ask.

AWSOME!! Now find some willing to donate some shafts..... :D

Or maybe obsolete radiators :redneck:

If I got an empty seat, and you find a helmet, and your ready to get messy. Just ask.

I live to get messy,I will bring a helmet,and I'll hope for an empty seat:)
Cheers

Does anyone need anything brought over from my side of the state? Shoot me a phone call if you do and ill bring it over, fivezeronine six2eight 64twothree

Anyone going to be there saturday night? I think we are going to leave our side around noonish saturday should put us there about 4:30-5ish. Im going to bring some fire wood and beers (I mean sodas) and hang out for the night.

you better make it. :kissmyass: i think they speeled your name wrong:haha:

Dude we are both in second place points wise.:D

582337_432077113478204_1840442754_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still laid up for this weekend. The July 15th weekend is my goal. I've reviewed the rules and will get my rig ready. Couple questions...

So do we basically come out Saturday and play around/prerun the course, camp out Saturday night and race Sunday?

What kind of speeds are you guys hitting on the course during the race? Just want to get an idea.

i didnt turn on the GPS which is my speedo but id guess 35ish on the straight downhills

i run in 2 to 1 range....and can almost wind out third gear:awesomework: