• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best in the West 2012

Spent all day redoing my shifter,art car told me i would not miss a shift tomorrow.........we will see if this comes true:haha:

I wont be able to make it tomorrow as a family matter came up that takes precedent. i wanted to see what that place is like dryer too, ya'll have fun and be safe.

The only Vid I got of Barry. 2nd attempt, lost his tranny cooler line right there at the end.

[youtube]xpIDus25s6o[/youtube]

Chad broke a SF axles shaft off in spectacular fashion right at the finish line. I killed a wheel and ran 3/4 of my last lap of my first race on the flat tire to who knows what condition it is in now. Barry lost a driveshaft in his first lap which took out his tranny cooler line, he built a new shaft and repaired the cooler line only have the repaired line pull apart on the above video on his second race. I know he was trying to get another repair together to atleast COMPLETE the course before he left. I know another guy dropped out mid race too to tranny noises. Not sure on the rest.

I got third in stock mod. Mike was 2nd and Eric pulled first. I can't remember Unlimited but it was tight with VAST differences between 1st run and 2nd run. And some FAST times.

I got third in stock mod. Mike was 2nd and Eric pulled first. I can't remember Unlimited but it was tight with VAST differences between 1st run and 2nd run. And some FAST times.[/QUOTE]

Jason Weidhuner Ran a 7:01 on his second race putting him 1st, I ran a 7:04 placing 2nd and Mike Hoffman ran a 7:13 taking 3rd in unlimited......:awesomework:

Dont forget about the spectacular roll on the the first round of unlimited. Going 3 wide into the first turn didnt work and Jason ended up on his lid.. :corn: ouch
Good job guys! Check my Facebook for points and the flyer for the September 9th monroe race!!!:cheer::cheer:

Chad broke a SF axles shaft off in spectacular fashion right at the finish line. I killed a wheel and ran 3/4 of my last lap of my first race on the flat tire to who knows what condition it is in now. Barry lost a driveshaft in his first lap which took out his tranny cooler line, he built a new shaft and repaired the cooler line only have the repaired line pull apart on the above video on his second race. I know he was trying to get another repair together to atleast COMPLETE the course before he left. I know another guy dropped out mid race too to tranny noises. Not sure on the rest.

I got third in stock mod. Mike was 2nd and Eric pulled first. I can't remember Unlimited but it was tight with VAST differences between 1st run and 2nd run. And some FAST times.

i ended up completing the course. the run was a ball of fire with out another fireball.

here is the helmet cam video of my second atf fire.

[youtube]gaMs-89brTc[/youtube]

Last edited:
heres a few pics from last event and all of them here...

http://s1007.photobucket.com/albums... in the West 071512/Unedited/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

DSC_0742-1.jpg

DSC_0720-1.jpg

DSC_0707.jpg

DSC_0607-1.jpg

DSC_0675-1.jpg

DSC_0724-1.jpg

DSC_0683.jpg

DSC_0700.jpg

DSC_0750.jpg

DSC_0757.jpg

Don't forget DIRT RIOT on Aug 3-4. At Monroe. Should be a good taste of what Beau will have in mind for us on the 9th :eek: (except Beau's races are cheaper :awesomework:)[/QUOTE]

Dirt Riot CANCELLED!!!! per Lil Rich today.

So who is racing and who is going to goldendale for werock?

I thought they were gonna be different dates?:wtf: