• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best in the West 4x4 Event

olywa

2hi73f9.png

Its lookin like I will be in.What day you going down Binder.I think it could be sloppy.:cool:I will fill up my washer fluid and get new blades:haha:

wipers will do u no good with this mudd.... all I can say is dont make a wall o water and drive thru it... fastest way to put ur self out of the races for sure... :redneck:

wipers will do u no good with this mudd.... all I can say is dont make a wall o water and drive thru it... fastest way to put ur self out of the races for sure... :redneck:

That Wayne guy doesnt have to worry about going fast enought to get mud on his winshield from himself, maybe as somebody else was putting him like 85 laps down, but other then that no worries!!!:haha:

That Wayne guy doesnt have to worry about going fast enought to get mud on his winshield from himself, maybe as somebody else was putting him like 85 laps down, but other then that no worries!!!:haha:
But at least i'm gonna try you oldd zz top wanna be :haha:and I got a new jeep strap :kissmyass:

what if my truck runs on propane< can i still run?(ps it just a tiny little 20r motor dont think i will be in the running)

what if my truck runs on propane< can i still run?(ps it just a tiny little 20r motor dont think i will be in the running)

Yup u can run.. John has 4 banger in his buggy and he has won... out here anything can happen.. :redneck:

Sooooo
what type of racing is this?

This is a two at a time start... race the clock... Go thru the trails as fast u can and over the obstacles to acquire the best time... if u go to CRAWL Magazine's website u can see vids of the races in the past.... :redneck:

This is a two at a time start... race the clock... Go thru the trails as fast u can and over the obstacles to acquire the best time... if u go to CRAWL Magazine's website u can see vids of the races in the past.... :redneck:
Do the two rigs run the same course or are they staggered/run opposite sections of the same course?

I've watched a couple videos, and unless the rig in the video is always the "1st" one I never see the second rig?

Just curious, all I've seen have been "in car" footage, not much external.

Sounds fun if i can work out some mom sitting coverage i will try to make it.:redneck:

Do the two rigs run the same course or are they staggered/run opposite sections of the same course?

I've watched a couple videos, and unless the rig in the video is always the "1st" one I never see the second rig?

Just curious, all I've seen have been "in car" footage, not much external.

two rigs start at same time off line... they both race same track same direction... Its pretty tight and twisty.. usually all the passing happens down on the bottom... but there has been passes up in the woods as well... and yes the footage is from first place guys... haha :redneck: Ur not racing the guy u start with ur still racing clock... this just helps keep the competition alive... :cool:

Also anyone that enters will get free schawg from MASTERPULL... they dropped off a bunch o goodies to give away.... :awesomework:

Also anyone that enters will get free schawg from MASTERPULL... they dropped off a bunch o goodies to give away.... :awesomework:

:awesomework: Props to Masterpull!!!

All loaded up and ready, I'm excided, been atleast 2-years since I've been racing, maybe more. Heck its been over 2 years since I've had a wheeler again!!

And bonus, I'm ready and loaded BEFORE I need to leave... like a whole day before. No wrenching it even on the trailer :eek: :haha:

Last edited:
Well......some of you guys MAY even have a chance. It seems I may or may not have third gear.:rolleyes:
See everyone there!

:stirpot:

I went down this morning, was playing around and oh fawk here we go again and flopped it in a huge mud hole.Lost my cell phone may find it next summer.Half my cab was filled with water.When it dries out I will look but I know I'm not charging.It should be good for youguys tomorrow

Skins or no skins?:D

Things are looking really good for me to make this event:cheer:

Anyone heading out tonight late?

After ten or so, thats about as soon as i can get my Mom to bed then i can leave.....

Hey can i bring Rocky?

Last edited: