• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Place to go snow wheelin

Attachments

• Scott_phone_october_2009%20090.jpg
    Scott_phone_october_2009%20090.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
buck creek

It is off 410 hwy before crystal after Greenwater abandone airport take the full sizes up there don't have to worry about body damage .Last year had my full size chevy on 38 up there given it up never really beat it or wheeled it unless we were at buck creek too nice of a truck, it gets deep .We usually hook up inertubes and pull each other around the airport.My father started taking us there about 10 yrs old from then made a trip every year.

its a little drive but the nordic center at stevens is fun until they open. during the summer its got all kinds of rocks and climbs. mostly legal stuff.

I like to go up to copper creek up by ashford. I like to go up and plow through some fresh snow as far as we can get :redneck:

It is off 410 hwy before crystal after Greenwater abandone airport take the full sizes up there don't have to worry about body damage .Last year had my full size chevy on 38 up there given it up never really beat it or wheeled it unless we were at buck creek too nice of a truck, it gets deep .We usually hook up inertubes and pull each other around the airport.My father started taking us there about 10 yrs old from then made a trip every year.

There is a guard rail between the strip and the access road now. It'll hang you up if the snow isn't deep enough. you gotta be kinda careful the snow will hide it.