• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best Price on an XP

Cole

Got a couple of Buddies looking at buying a few XPs who has the best Price. They have to have Power steering.

Easy living Polaris in Rome GA is where i got mine, but it isnt power steering. I think you get one less than $15,500 non power steering. Super atv sells a power steering kit for around $600, i have one on the way for mine. The polaris power steering is over $1000.

When I bought my S Shoals Outdoor Sports was the best around

Just got a 900XP4 and Shoals Outdoors had the best price I could find anywhere! They have the National Low Price Guarantee that nobody will beat there prices!

X3 .... basch brothers in cullman Nathan or Jared will take care of ya thumb.gif

Offroad-powersports in Tifton Ga look them up it's the cheepest place I found 16,188.00 out the door with power steering or 14,688.00 for the plan red Xp 900

95yjtons44s said:
Offroad-powersports in Tifton Ga look them up it's the cheepest place I found 16,188.00 out the door with power steering or 14,688.00 for the plan red Xp 900

That's where I went last year... Wish I didnt have to drive that damn far but since I was getting 2 it saved $3k over the local dealer's price.

Hobbytime in Bolivar, MO seems to have smokin prices for midwest guys.... $15,600 for a LE, $16,600 for the power steering

Shoals outdoor sports Tuscumbia al 17,300 out the door for the 2013 rzr xp 900 Walker Evans addition. And 15,200 for the 2012 liquid silver out the door price that's with tax .

Picked myself one up at shoals today. There running out quick tho. They didn't even have a single S on the lot.

VP Powersports in Ooltewah,TN. My uncle owns it, let me know if you are intrested and ill see what i can do on the price. Also they have a TON of accessories in stock at all times and they are also a VP fuel distributor.

I may have my 4 sold. Need to find a good price on 900-4

12 or 13, I don't care.

EPS model

Re: Re: Best Price on an XP

Shoals had three 2012 xp-4,s last weekend, two liquid silvers with EPS and one base model red one.

sent using my right thumb via Tapatalk