• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Best trails at AOP

86chevota

I'm planning on making a trip with my wife to AOP in the next couple of weeks. What are your recommendations for trails that are best suited for a rig with 36" tires? Thanks!

Hard to say. It depends on belly height and how much ur willing to beat on ur rig. One piece of advice. Don't drop off on a trail ,especially labeled in black (I think those are the advanced trails) you may find it gets too tough to continue down or head back up. My favorite trails are 47 and others in that area but u better have ur seatbelt tightened up they are pretty rough. Overall AOP is a great park for Crawling

when are you coming? I want to ride and half way know my way around there. Just make sure there isnt some competetion or something going on there or it will be crowded as all get out. Let me know when you guys are coming and how many I will see about getting a few of my friends to ride along.

They will give you a map when you go in I suggest since its your first time just ride around a while and check it out stay on the greens and blues till you get a feel for the trails especially in a stockish rig if it happens to rain its going to be a total different experience even on the green and blue trails if you don't have lockers

jeeptj99 said:
when are you coming? I want to ride and half way know my way around there. Just make sure there isnt some competetion or something going on there or it will be crowded as all get out. Let me know when you guys are coming and how many I will see about getting a few of my friends to ride along.

Don't know for sure yet! Am waiting on some parts for my trans. I will let you know when we are coming for sure . Thank you for the help!