• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BFG KM2's

dangerous toy

whos running the new bfg km2's, i think im gonna run the 37-12.50/17's on my tacoma for a summer tire, i dont trailer my rig and they look like a really good tire for all aound wheelin. they will probably be a bit skinny for snow wheeling so i'll run a dedicated snow tire for the deep snow trips. if anyone has any experience with the new BFG's lemme know. thanks -dt

I was thinkin of getting some. Ive heard good things about them. mud rock and sand petersons off road said they were decent. haven't heard anything about them in snow.

I don't have any experiance but some people over on the Jeeps Unlimited board have them and shy they are better than Toyo M/T's in the snow.

thanks

thanks for the comments, ive read the review in offorad adventures and everyone liked the tires, i will probably run the 37's, i think the 38's would work good in the snow but theyre soooo damn expensive ($462!). if anyone has any personal experience with them, or links to good reviews, lemme know. thanks -DT

My buddy is running them on his tow rig and out pulled his buddy up a snowy gravel road with a trailer loaded with quads. His buddy just had a quad in the bed and some camping gear. He said the snow hook-up was phenominal.

anybody else?

i posted this a couple weeks ago, and im wondering if anyone has bought a set or read any good reviews since then. lemme know. thanks -DT

I'm lookin into them too, might be about this time next year before I buy so there should be some good feedback by then. Also lookin at the coopers stt's in the 37/17 flavor. heard some good things about them too. great price.

Update on the KM2's My buddy that had them (keyword had) just took them back to discount. Hated their road manners. He said it felt real loose in the front end, almost like driving on marbles. Tread life sucks. From how much he had driven on them already and the wear they received, the discount guy calc'd out that he would probably only get 15k out of them.

Maybe just a bad batch of rubber.

My .02

I have a set on my daily driver/tow rig and they work great. I have had them up in the snow several time with no complaints. My buddy is running the toyo mt on his pickup and had to lock it in WAY before I did :cool:

thanks for the comments, ive read the review in offorad adventures and everyone liked the tires, i will probably run the 37's, i think the 38's would work good in the snow but theyre soooo damn expensive ($462!). if anyone has any personal experience with them, or links to good reviews, lemme know. thanks -DT

What diffs are you runnin in your Taco? :corn: