• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 or Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
djpg2000 has all the answers he wants/needs. No one can tell him more than he already knows about either tire. It's not how mean or nice anyone is to him.
Which is better, Coke or Pepsi? Fact is: They're both the same, choose which camp you want to be in and go diggin'.

You missed a few sites. :****:

I think you may be right about the pepsi vs coke analogy. Even so, I am just looking for the opinions of people who have driven on both tires. You're right, I do know pretty much everything about both tires, what I don't know is people's opinions on the comparison of the two tires which is why this thread(and the others) were created.

We'll see if anyone else chimes in or we can just keep driving up our post counts.. ::)

djpg2000 said:
You missed a few sites. :****:

But, I think you may be right about the pepsi vs coke analogy.

We'll see if anyone else chimes in or if the same people just keep driving up their post count.. ::)

Shut the hell up.
You're posting the exact post across the entire innernets. You claim to have worked at a tire store and rebutt any post that comes across. The admins can put my post count to -5 and I'd be fine with it.

So tell us. What EXACTLY do you need to know about these tires that those "countless reviews" that you claim to read isn't telling you? Because bantering with a bunch of strangers seems to be why you posted the exact wording that you did.

LandSpeeder said:
Shut the hell up.
You're posting the exact post across the entire innernets. You claim to have worked at a tire store and rebutt any post that comes across. The admins can put my post count to -5 and I'd be fine with it.

So tell us. What EXACTLY do you need to know about these tires that those "countless reviews" that you claim to read isn't telling you? Because bantering with a bunch of strangers seems to be why you posted the exact wording that you did.

Considering his post count and the ease of his use of the site I would say a dictator needs to check that ip address

LandSpeeder said:
Shut the hell up.

See my prior post that I edited while your were posting yours. And you're right, who cares about post counts, but most people seem to think that bigger post counts = a bigger d**k which is why I like forums with a reputation system so we can distinguish if people are here to be helpful, to b******t, or maybe both.

BUG-E J said:
Considering his post count and the ease of his use of the site I would say a dictator needs to check that ip address

I'm not quite understanding..what does post count and ease of use of the site have to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.