• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BFR CH2 chassis

Mooretoyx4

Thinking of changing directions on my build. The chassis is just a little too cramped for my style. I'm 6' 200lbs, I fit fine but would like to be able to stretch my legs a little more than I can in this rig. It's setup for an LS but the motor mount tabs are just tacked in so it can be easily changed.

I'd prefer to sell with the axle housings at leas but would sell the chassis by itself, as a roller, or as a roller with mostly everything to finish.

2020 bent fab cliffhanger 2
Chassis only $4000

Axles: TG 9" housings, ecgs comp thirds, 5:43, spool, super duty 99-04 outers, BJ eliminators, Branik wilwood brakes, chromoly shafts, 6x6.5 unit bearings, ecgs drive slugs, TG DE ram, S&S weld on high steer, goatbuilt ram mount, BFR front truss. Axles built to chassis geometry.

price would vary on just housings or fully built.
Located in central Indiana
317-412-2386

text or call is best
E607C371-4451-4D71-8FEE-11C26D645C1E.jpeg
718FDF63-CEED-4368-976A-BCACCEB65EBA.jpeg
E466C8E6-2AF0-40B2-BB0A-0FF403479306.jpeg

Is this the same style chassis or similar to what Enzo has? Anybody know?

I'm interested either way. Are you interested in any trades?

Way different. It's hard to tell in pics but it's got a lot going on in the design.

While the chassis itself is different, it is a BFR still. So you get Tim's amazing engineering and support with it.
Mine happens to be the biggest one he makes and the CH2 sold here is a bit smaller. I must say, the CH2 is a newer design than mine and features some very cool details, new for 2020, like the sliders and the way the rear accessories are mounted.

Plus you add the perfect geometry and the fact Mooretoyx4 can glue pieces of metal together pretty damn good, I'd say this is a solid buy.

GLWS

Thanks for the info Enzo. It would be really cool if I could get this setup and put a Mopar engine in it.

Last edited: